• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Jack decided to follow the group, he saw the weird pink slime and gave a forced small smile. He saw the new people and decided to greet himself to Amethyst and Rapunzel "Jack, hi" he said as he tried to remember something. He couldn't think of anything, everything was blank to him.

While evreyone was gone, Alphonse was working on a shelter, and had just finished making a transmutation circle, he walks out and into the very first part of the forest, collecting trees. After three or four trees al walks back to the circle. He places the trees in the circle and claps thier hands together, then firmly placed both hands on the circle, the circle glowed, and suddenly, there was a small, compleltey empty hut. The entrance was just big enough for Alphonse to enter. He sat in the new building quietly, attempting to remember how he got here.

Donder172 said:
"My name is Rahm Kota. And I do not know what that thing is. There are several others here who came without knowing how. I don't even remember what happened before I was here... whereever we are."
"Same, ugh. The only thing I could think of is my name," Amethyst said, frustrated, "Everything else is just all gone. Poof." She rubbed her head, "Dunno what happened, but to be honest, I'd really love to punch whoever did this to us."

budgieboo said:
"Same, ugh. The only thing I could think of is my name," Amethyst said, frustrated, "Everything else is just all gone. Poof." She rubbed her head, "Dunno what happened, but to be honest, I'd really love to punch whoever did this to us."
"I am Solaire of Astora, and as Rahm said we do not remember anything other then our names. Yes that would be surly a pleasant experience, but whose to say this is some unsavory's figures doing?"

TheAnimeRabbit said:
Sonia dived into the water swimming down into the Crystal blue waters towards her pen knife grabbing it in-between her teeth before swimming back up towards the bungalows bridge
Jacket looked at the girl before shrugging his shoulders and decided to go through each of the bungalows one by one in search anymore zombies, and any zombie he found were quickly put down with a single shot from his uzi, when he finished he decided it was time to go back to the beach and inform them that he had finished clearing out the Bungalows. "Sonia, you coming along?" @TheAnimeRabbit

- Rapunzel -

"Awww, it's sho' adorable." said Rapunzel sweetly, putting her herbs aside and kneeling down to pet the poring.

"My name is Rapunzel." she told the little creature brightly. "Did you forget your memories too?"

@White Shamrock

Reimu woke up from a rather deep slumber. In the beach, she covered her eyes from the sun's rays. Reimu felt the sand in her back and-- wait, sand? Where was she? Reimu stood up and looked around. The most noticeable thing she saw was a hut in the distance. She advances towards it, wanting to find any form of shelter.

"
Where in the world am I?" She wondered aloud to no one in particular. As she walked, there was a weird feeling to her feet like springs were attached under her shoes. It felt like it wanted to repel the ground. Nevertheless, Reimu continued towards the building.

Jack looked at Rapunzel and did a bow, he then stared at the amethyst "What are you, never seen something like you before." He didn't remember anything but was still curious about this creatures being. He brought out his sword in case the slime tried and attacked.

@budgieboo @Zer0

She shrugged. "Well, I dunno," she said, "It could be anything. Maybe some sort of weird object or situation or, ugh." She looked over at Rapunzel, turning towards her and noticing her princess-like statue. "Yeah, I guess, at least, I'm supposed to be," she said, being a gem warrior and all, "I, think. This not having memory of the past thing is kind of annoying." She probably wouldn't remember being a gem warrior, though.

She looked over at Jack, "What am I? What, you never seen a purple gem being before?"

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]
Reimu woke up from a rather deep slumber. In the beach, she covered her eyes from the sun's rays. Reimu felt the sand in her back and-- wait, sand? Where was she? Reimu stood up and looked around. The most noticeable thing she saw was a hut in the distance. She advances towards it, wanting to find any form of shelter.
"
Where in the world am I?" She wondered aloud to no one in particular. As she walked, there was a weird feeling to her feet like springs were attached under her shoes. It felt like it wanted to repel the ground. Nevertheless, Reimu continued towards the building.

[/QUOTE]
Alphonse had finished thinking and left the hut, when they did they saw someone in the distance. Al waves and starts walking towards the new person. Hopefully they knew what was happening.

Zer0 said:
"Awww, it's sho' adorable." said Rapunzel sweetly, putting her herbs aside and kneeling down to pet the poring.
"My name is Rapunzel." she told the little creature brightly. "Did you forget your memories too?"
The pink slime took a moment to think before shaking itself as in a way to say no. The slime then jumped into it's Rapunzel's arm and began nuzzling her, Solaire just looked to the discarded herbs and picked them up "I think it's about time we return to the beach don't you think."

Jack looked at her "I may have lost many things but I do know rocks don't talk." He studied the gem it seemed almost inhuman to him, he gripped his weapon tight as the creature talked. He then looked over at Solaire "It would be best," he said walking towards where he came.

@budgieboo @Zer0 @billthesomething

- Rapunzel -

"It's likes me!" cried Rapunzel happily, grinning at everyone with the blob in her arms as though this was so amazing.

The pink rock wasn't actually a rock, but a jelly-like creature. "I shall name you, 'Squishy', and you shall be mine," she said solemnly, "and you shall be my Squishy."

She helped take some herbs from Solaire's arms. "Let's go," she agreed, "I wonder if Alphonse is hungry."

@billthesomething

MTchaos1134 said:
Alphonse had finished thinking and left the hut, when they did they saw someone in the distance. Al waves and starts walking towards the new person. Hopefully they knew what was happening.
[QUOTE="Computing Magus]
"

[/QUOTE]
Jacket walked with a slow pace and his new baseball bat resting on his shoulder, he stopped an waved to Alphonse though he must look very frighting to him, due to being almost covered in blood, he also noticed Reimu and motioned for her to follow him

Last edited by a moderator:
Ulfric walks towards the group "Then I guess it would be a waste of asking where we are. My name is Ulfric Stormcloak. You lot mind if I join you?"

Kota looks at Jack "Put away your weapon, boy. You won't need it now." He says while walking to Jack.

Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

"It's likes me!" cried Rapunzel happily, grinning at everyone with the blob in her arms as though this was so amazing.

The pink rock wasn't actually a rock, but a jelly-like creature. "I shall name you, 'Squishy', and you shall be mine," she said solemnly, "and you shall be my Squishy."

She helped take some herbs from Solaire's arms. "Let's go," she agreed, "I wonder if Alphonse is hungry."

@billthesomething
Solaire let out a hardy chuckle in reaction to Rapunzel's antics, before walking towards the beach he then looked towards Ulfric "Certainly not, Sir Ulfric. Now come on i think we all have worked up quite the hunger with this little adventure of ours, i know i certainly have" Solaire said before speeding up his pace @Donder172

billthesomething said:
Jacket walked with a slow pace and his new baseball bat resting on his shoulder, he stopped an waved to Alphonse though he must look very frighting to him, due to being almost covered in blood, he also noticed Reimu and motioned for her to follow him
Alphonse saw Jacket covered in blood, it surprised him somewhat, what has Jacket been doing out there? But questions can be asked later."Hey I made a shelter for us!"he shouted, pointing at the newly made hut.

billthesomething said:
Solaire let out a hardy chuckle in reaction to Rapunzel's antics, before walking towards the beach he then looked towards Ulfric "Certainly not, Sir Ulfric. Now come on i think we all have worked up quite the hunger with this little adventure of ours, i know i certainly have" Solaire said before speeding up his pace @Donder172
Ulfric and Kota follow Solaire towards the beach

Ulfric

Ulfric had some difficulty with the heat as he was used to the cold of his home. Even though he can't remember anything, the difference was impossible to not feel. And his clothes did not help against the heat either.

MTchaos1134 said:
billthesomething said:
It was a nice place really. All Reimu knew is that some people might be using the house. Little to her surprise, Reimu spotted two people. One came nearer and one beckoned for her to follow. She came to the one nearest her, the one who was wearing (Reimu, of course, has no idea) armor...

It only came to Reimu that both people were almost nothing alike. Was this some kind of resort? That would give her a bit more privacy but she needed to ask some questions to some people first. She approached nearer.

"
I hope you don't mind me asking but...um...where are we?" Reimu said quickly, not really knowing what to ask when she approached

@MTchaos1134

Jacket gave Alphonse a thumbs up "Cool, but i was clearing out a shelter. So it was a bit unnecessary Al, where did the others go?" and just as he said that he saw Solaire and his group arrive, He gave them a wave. "Jacket what happen to you?" Solaire said commenting on Jacket now blood covered attire "nothing, i was just clearing out shelter" He then looked over to the blob in Rapunzel's arms "Huh so we got a pet now? Cool" He said as he petted the pink slime @Zer0 @MTchaos1134

billthesomething said:
Jacket gave Alphonse a thumbs up "Cool, but i was clearing out a shelter. So it was a bit unnecessary Al, where did the others go?" and just as he said that he saw Solaire and his group arrive, He gave them a wave. "Jacket what happen to you?" Solaire said commenting on Jacket now blood covered attire "nothing, i was just clearing out shelter" He then looked over to the blob in Rapunzel's arms "Huh so we got a pet now? Cool" He said as he petted the pink slime @Zer0 @MTchaos1134
"I can make larger huts and buildings, I just need more materials. And this time I can add stuff in it that some people want, like weapons, or a cross, as long as it's not too big."he replied. Looking at jacket again.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I don't know, and neither does anyone else who has woken up here, there is a chance someone put us here and somehow took our memories. Who are you?"he asks while going down and sitting in the sand.
And he said all of this in a pinch, Reimu thought. That sounded rather suspicious but otherwise she continued on.

".
..Reimu. Reimu Hakurei. Anyway, very well then, but can I enter the hut if everyone's like me?" Reimu said and without waiting for an answer she headed towards the foundation anyway. Not being rude but she needed someplace to properly fix her shoes. It felt weird.

"Oh wow, more people," Amethyst said, looking around as she followed the group to the beach, "Wow, hey. That's cool. Probably also don't have their memories, too." This beach looked awfully peaceful, though. If she were to admit, it wasn't the worst place to be stuck without memories of themselves and how they got here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back