• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Maria Jones
Maria shook her head and sighed as he began apologizing, he didn't really have anything to apologize for at all. She couldn't blame him, if it were one of her friends..or even Liz..she'd probably be doing much more than he was. First she'd cry and be extremely depressed, then..more than likely she'd get pissed and murder the hospital staff for not keeping their shitty elevator in check. She was going to say something, that was until he asked her to stay with him.

She froze momentarily as she slowly processed what he said. Did..she hear him right? Surely..well maybe. It wasn't that she didn't want to, it was just kind of sudden. After a few minutes of awkward silence she shook her head to herself, Damnit Maria say something! He'll think you don't want to!. She thought to herself. "Um..Of course I will! Th-that is if you're sure you want me to." She eventually replied.

She was glad it was dark, otherwise he'd be able to see her face which was currently a shade of red. For once the ever confident Maria was nervous. She'd had multiple people ask her the same question in various forms and she was never nervous, so why was she now? She guessed..maybe she really did like Bismarck? But, she was just teasing him mostly before, right?
Lily Underworld (from heaven): ......you can have him. I don't want that dork.

Bismarck: *confused* Whaaaa?

Bolts said:
Sorry, my lab took forever. Precision sucks when it's so easily messed up!
7fe78b2751f2b176be39338486595abaa0cb53f219f653dee23f7c210bb066f1.jpg

Bolts said:
Atleast I set it up somewhat reasonably. As long as it's entertaining, it's worth. :P
Yee. Woulda been better if you had him forget everything that happened since he met Shiro. For da feelz

Mitchs98 said:
Yee. Woulda been better if you had him forget everything that happened since he met Shiro. For da feelz
Ehh, way too overused. Besides, where would all that character development go? It would be gone to waste! :P maybe next time he gets his head smashed by a snowball though xD

Bolts said:
Ehh, way too overused. Besides, where would all that character development go? It would be gone to waste! :P maybe next time he gets his head smashed by a snowball though xD
...that can be arranged *raises giant snowball*

TripTripleTimes said:
Being away for so long, it left like i had to write an intro. Welp. Aorry for going away for so long
it's all good. You seem to have been super busy :P Its good to see you post again though!

Bolts said:
it's all good. You seem to have been super busy :P Its good to see you post again though!
Thanks man, it's nice to be back in action. Ppl changed thir avatar image!

Lol im used to your Paranatrual pic but cute drawung ;D

/)'3' Why thank you! Yeah, so many different pictures are changing xD Still nice to see the classic triptripletimes face!

TripTripleTimes said:
Thanks man, it's nice to be back in action. Ppl changed thir avatar image!
Lol im used to your Paranatrual pic but cute drawung ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back