• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
*dies* *comes back as a ghost* Still, Mochizuki looks a helluva lot like Bismarck.
I see it. The only person that looks like Peter is from dimension w. Where I got the character from xD

Mitchs98 said:
You expected maybe a happy post :3? This is me, emotional posts are my favorite to write. That and posts that mess with people.
I just post what feels right. Which usually consists of obvious plot hooks I feel :/

Bolts said:
I just post what feels right. Which usually consists of obvious plot hooks I feel :/
Same. But most of my characters have justifiable tragic pasts to a degree. By nustifiable I mean they make sense and aren't contrived like a LOT of characters I've seen on this site.

I try to make decent characters. *shrug* nothing to do but learn from others.

Mitchs98 said:
Same. But most of my characters have justifiable tragic pasts to a degree. By nustifiable I mean they make sense and aren't contrived like a LOT of characters I've seen on this site.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm sorry for taking so long to reply 0__0 school and extracurricular stuff.

[/QUOTE]
'Extracurricular stuff' (>u>)

Please tell me it's round two xD my boots arnt charged and I wanna see Maria and Shiro team up for some kickass kill.

Bolts said:
Please tell me it's round two xD my boots arnt charged and I wanna see Maria and Shiro team up for some kickass kill.
Who knows. Bismarck might go total nerd badass on the guy and use his armor from the other RP.

No idea what you guys are doing... You know what'd be interesting? If one of the gangs in Hell City went out to go kill try and kill Hitsugya :3 try at least.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No idea what you guys are doing... You know what'd be interesting? If one of the gangs in Hell City went out to go kill try and kill Hitsugya :3 try at least.

[/QUOTE]
Arnt you all shot up right now? xD don't worry guys trying to kill me, bullets don't do shit!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back