• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

TripTripleTimes said:
Sorry guys. I've been lost forever. What have i missed?
IT LIVES. Well. Lilah dropped out. Resonant is MIA. Ciri is still in the Cafe with Alicia. Shiro is..somewhere haven't posted for her. Elizabeth got shotted by an NPC. Pilot and Hitsugya are somewhere fighting for funsies.

Mitchs98 said:
IT LIVES. Well. Lilah dropped out. Resonant is MIA. Ciri is still in the Cafe with Alicia. Shiro is..somewhere haven't posted for her. Elizabeth got shotted by an NPC. Pilot and Hitsugya are somewhere fighting for funsies.
Way to leave Peter and Drake out of the story. It's a hell city conspiracy I tell you!

Mitchs98 said:
I forgot tbh lmao.
Sadness. Peter is the forgotten one. The one to roam the streets alone with no hope of redemption. Yes, a fitting end to that which left no impact. :P

Bolts said:
@Sinister Clown Hasn't made any post on the OOC to say when the next day is coming. It also seems like a lot of people left :(
Well I've been waiting a bit because I wanted something to happen on the second night before I went to the third day but yes, a few people have been dropping out at random which sorta sucks.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I've been waiting a bit because I wanted something to happen on the second night before I went to the third day but yes, a few people have been dropping out at random which sorta sucks.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe make a other interest check? Most of the Sins dropped out.

Bolts said:
@Sinister Clown Hasn't made any post on the OOC to say when the next day is coming. It also seems like a lot of people left :(
Shit also, sorry I'm going to have to make you wait for me to post for a while since I had to post for another RP and only had enough time to do that since I'm going now. I'll make sure to make a post once I'm back home.

Mitchs98 said:
Maybe make a other interest check? Most of the Sins dropped out.
I'm still here. I'm just busy and find it difficult to rp and it doesn't help that there's nothing for my Sin to even do.

Colt556 said:
I'm still here. I'm just busy and find it difficult to rp and it doesn't help that there's nothing for my Sin to even do.
Yeah I figured you were. I meant the rest.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Shit also, sorry I'm going to have to make you wait for me to post for a while since I had to post for another RP and only had enough time to do that since I'm going now. I'll make sure to make a post once I'm back home.

[/QUOTE]
It's all good dude. Take your time. I always have Drake as a backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back