• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
I guess that the yellow left eye could be the effect of a spell....?
That works too xD . If I wasn't super tired, had a crazy amount of work to do, and overall not having a crummy day. I would totally draw more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolts said:
Sorry, I'll post soon. My life is so busy today :/
What life? jk.

Also. Debating on a robber robbing the Traveler and Elizabeth getting shot/wounded. 4 raisins. Cause bored. y/n? Okay with you @femjapanriceball ?

@Sinister Clown could I make my boots have an overclock feature if I work on them? It would take 10 charges and expel a massive force. Probably temporary deafness for those close by as well as a super speedy getaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Name: Marcus Glass
Alias/Title: Pilot

Weight: 148.7 Lbs

Height: 5 Ft 7In

Race: Cybernetic Human

Appearance:

View attachment 238285View attachment 238286

Gear: Pilot's flight mask ( In picture), extendable baton, 42 piece lockpick set in a booklet, M1911 with a silencer, 2 extra magazines for his pistol

View attachment 238284

Affiliation: Up for Hire

Crush: N/A

Likes: Stealing, Flying, Practicing his lockpicking and hacking skills

Dislikes: Cybernetic repair, mechanics, Security Guards

Fears: Spiders, having his face seen.

Personality: Pilot is a very hyperactive individual. He has been diagnosed with severe ADHD and refuses to take any medication as he claims it 'ruins his focus. He has also been diagnosed with mild insanity. He is someone who isn't afraid to commit murder or steal anything.

He enjoys flying whatever he can get his hands on and tends to excel at it. If there's a challenge to steal something, he won't turn it down. Along with his hyperactivity, he can be very sarcastic and loves to play random pranks on others.

History: Marcus ran away from home when he was 17 to live a life of crime. However, he felt as if his knowledge surpassed that of which was actually needed in the world, so he never returned to schooling. At the age of 23, he had earned his Pilots License and was well on his way in the criminal world of theft.

He had never been known to stay in one place for long, but recently has been looking for a more permanent base of operations. The previous city he was in was getting too boring for him, so in spur of boredom, he left the city and made his way to Hell City on the back of his motorcycle, which he stole earlier that day.

Fighting Style: Focuses on evaisive maneuvers and fast strikes. Hold the baton in his right hand and the pistol in his left. Uses both for CQC.

Crimes Committed/Achievements:

27 accounts of theft of mutliple types.

13 accounts of assault

7 unpaid speeding tickets

Unaccounted for multiple Political and non-political assassinations across the country

Abilities: Fingers contain a different type of lock pick in each finger. Legs are enhance to allow for silent walking, fast running, and higher jumps. Eyes are modified to zoom, and give details on any object he looks at. Data from anything is stored in a database in his brain. Information on people is limited to what he hears, reads, or sees himself. His eyes also do many different math calculations so he doesn't have to. His final modification is a voice modulator in his throat.

Strengths: lockpicking, CQC, Flying, Shooting, Stealth, hacking electronic locks

Weaknesses: Missions that require him to go loud (Makes him too nervous), long range enemies, heavily equipped soldiers/Mercenaries/Security, air vents (claims that they are too unreliable)

"Oh Hi! Welcome to my fort!"

View attachment 238288

[/QUOTE]
Accepted, lmao.

femjapanriceball said:
Bismarck was smiling from ear to ear, a few tears streaming down his face. ".....Miss Elizabeth.....!" He managed to say, still hugging her. "I'm so happy.....I was really worried about you," he managed to choke out. He was definitely going to take the girls out for a big fish dinner after all this. "I'm glad that—"

RING!

Bismarck jumped and looked at his phone. His editor was calling. He pressed "cancel", but it only rang again.
Sigh....brace yourself.....

"BISMARCK! WHERE THE HELL IS SAEDOR, HIS BOOK WAS DUE TWO DAYS AGO, LAZY THING—" His editor screamed into the phone.

Bismarck's eye twitched in annoyance.
"Gosh darn it, can you call me later? Miss Elizabeth's in the hospital—"

"AND I'M IN AN ELEVATOR, I HAVE THE TIME TO CALL YOU UP! LOOK, I'M COMING TO GET YOU, AND WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME HIS MANUSCRIPT, AND I'M GOING TO GET PAID!"

"Must you yell....?" Bismarck muttered before she hung up.
Way to ruin the moment, editor.

Oh! By the way, I had my big show. Everything went well, except in the middle, when the computer crashed. However, the group singing just kept going. Personally, I think that Amayzing Mayzie sounds better occapello ^.^

femjapanriceball said:
Way to ruin the moment, editor.
Oh! By the way, I had my big show. Everything went well, except in the middle, when the computer crashed. However, the group singing just kept going. Personally, I think that Amayzing Mayzie sounds better occapello ^.^
Nice! It's always awesome when things like that don't get in the way of art. ^.^

Bolts said:
Nice! It's always awesome when things like that don't get in the way of art. ^.^
Yeah. I'm so happy ^.^ Also, ever since the show, a bunch of people have complimented me on my work and I'm becoming a bit more well-known. I was a lead role ^_^

femjapanriceball said:
Yeah. I'm so happy ^.^ Also, ever since the show, a bunch of people have complimented me on my work and I'm becoming a bit more well-known. I was a lead role ^_^
Nice. Congrats ^_^

femjapanriceball said:
Oh sugar, that's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back