• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Goldencurls said:
Does anyone have any ideas how I can get this dude out into the RP more?

--------------------------------------------------

images

Timentes Clamabunt

robbers come in and kick him out of his own place?

Goldencurls said:
Does anyone have any ideas how I can get this dude out into the RP more?

images

Timentes Clamabunt

He's lazy right? Maybe him and Sloth could be friends and just be lazy together xD @Colt556

Probably would be convenient for you both.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]One of the reason confusion didn't reach me~

[/QUOTE]
Main reason I put my gender on my profile is to avoid confusion because I primarily play female characters. Lol

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]The only reason people don't confuse me with a boy is because of my long hair, (which I for some reason, really want to crop)

[/QUOTE]
I literally cut it all off because it was annoying me....I couldn't stand it getting messy anymore.

Mitchs98 said:
Ye. Well. I still feel a bit dumb, xD .
eh....what can I say? Again, it's probably because of so. many. dude. characters. They're just easier to play for me.....*shrugs* CROSSPLAYING *jazz hands*

femjapanriceball said:
I literally cut it all off because it was annoying me....I couldn't stand it getting messy anymore.
eh....what can I say? Again, it's probably because of so. many. dude. characters. They're just easier to play for me.....*shrugs* CROSSPLAYING *jazz hands*
Ironically female characters are easier to play for me, xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I hope I made it pretty clear I'm male...Lol.

[/QUOTE]
I always check the profiles of people I Rp with, so clear to me~

Sinister Clown]He's lazy right? Maybe him and Sloth could be friends and just be lazy together xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
Probably would be convenient for you both.
Not necessarily lazy, but, he doesn't want to go outside. So, I think that'd be a good arrangement.

@Colt556 look at this, @Colt556 @Colt556 @Colt556 Pay attention to me~! @Colt556

@Lilah Tunth

Since you like picking theme songs, you should help me by picking one you'd think suit the latest character I made..It's not done yet but yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back