• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Bolts said:
hell, I get shit from my parents just cus I wear nail polish. I just keep wearing it and they try to make me stop by saying they would walk into my work wearing idk.. goth clothing? its so stupid.
Well parents aren't allowed to smack sense into their kids when they do dumb shit now days so they have to resort to more creative methods. Even if those methods are stupid and wont work.

If only I didn't have so much stuff to do, and could forever laze around on RpNation................................

I would have posted much more......................

I think tomorrow I shall finish up my character arc but for now
tumblr_noyr0c36fQ1uv86bjo2_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
femjapanriceball said:
I cannot believe my grandmother *angry sigh as I walk back in*. I'm having an audition for a big arts school, and I chose my outfit for it, then she turned around and said that I had to wear something more feminine. I just....grr....I don't even like wearing the frilly stuff she forces me to wear because I don't even look good in it. I'm a mature person, and I don't want her to choose for me. Sorry, I just had to rant there for a minute.
I feel ya'

It sucks.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I feel ya'
It sucks.

[/QUOTE]
I know this sounds awful, but while she dragged me around the clothing shop, I told her that I hated shopping and she got pissed at me...

femjapanriceball said:
I know this sounds awful, but while she dragged me around the clothing shop, I told her that I hated shopping and she got pissed at me...
I hate shopping too. Its a genuine form of torture for me ._.

femjapanriceball said:
Yikes. At least my mother understands that shopping ain't my thing................

Even if she still forces me to dress up, I find myself being okay with it, because like it or not, she gave me my life, and I should be thankful for it. (even if she bitches out more than the average person)

femjapanriceball said:
A teen girl who hates shopping....that's me....if that doesn't break the mold, I don't know what does....
Would you kill me if I said I thought you were a guy?

Mitchs98 said:
xD omg that's fine....half my teachers thought I was male as well...the other half thought I was gender neutral. lol it's probably because I like playing guy characters...

femjapanriceball said:
A teen girl who hates shopping....that's me....if that doesn't break the mold, I don't know what does....
I am also a teen girl that hates shopping,

Mitchs98 said:
You remind me of my big brother. The only reason he looks half decent is because mum always takes him out to shop and picks everything herself.

femjapanriceball said:
xD omg that's fine....half my teachers thought I was male as well...the other half thought I was gender neutral. lol it's probably because I like playing guy characters...
The only reason people don't confuse me with a boy is because of my long hair, (which I for some reason, really want to crop)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I am also a teen girl that hates shopping,
You remind me of my big brother. The only reason he looks half decent is because mum always takes him out to shop and picks everything herself.

[/QUOTE]
I straight up could care less what I wear for the most part, xD .

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get this dude out into the RP more?

--------------------------------------------------

images

Timentes Clamabunt

--------------------------------------------------

femjapanriceball said:
Ye. Well. I still feel a bit dumb, xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back