• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Goldencurls said:
Wood you? Wood you really? I can't beleaf this. This is close to being a thorn in my side.
Don't worry, it grows on you. I don't vined if you cant handle them right now. Some of us are just late bloomers.

Bolts said:
Don't worry, it grows on you. I don't vined if you cant handle them right now. Some of us are just late bloomers.
Yeah, I am always garden my stuff from those prickles. You know, I bet the other haven't even botany plants before.

Goldencurls said:
Yeah, I am always garden my stuff from those prickles. You know, I bet the other haven't even botany plants before.
that is a good point. We should plant the idea in people. Im sure it would flourish. But first we must find the root of the problem!

Bolts said:
that is a good point. We should plant the idea in people. Im sure it would flourish. But first we must find the root of the problem!
It could take weeds, anyway, most of them are just hoes; it's just not in their nature.

I feel like I should post but then I'm too lazy to write a thousand word post describing going home and being a worthless lazy shit, and I'm not in the mood to introduce my other char.

Goldencurls said:
It could take weeds, anyway, most of them are just hoes; it's just not in their nature.
soo true. They would just tell us off. Good thing their bark is worse than their bite. They don't have a grain of respect.

Bolts said:
soo true. They would just tell us off. Good thing their bark is worse than their bite. They don't have a grain of respect.
They're all just wheat, they wish they could get our grasses.

Goldencurls said:
Well, stem it happens, I think I might just leaf. But, thistle only take a minute.
it was a fruitful experience. The shear amount of puns would make anyone a vegetable just reading the awesomeness.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hahaha, I guess we'll see xD

[/QUOTE]
He his planning on moving him else where, some where more sucure in the prison

tumblr_inline_nrm80k2ceG1r4o5bq_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back