• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Colt556 said:

• 6a972500b6dfc5aeb976a1d64418f67c.png

Name

Vita Richter

Female

Weight

Hi~mi~tsu~

Height

5'8

Race

Human

Accepted

On quick break n just read new of the comment of the weak beating strong. Yeah, im totally against that. It doesnt make sense much. Unless a bunch of weak one gang up on the strong and wit and tricks are involved? But eh, that can b a fiddle to rp.

(U guys r probably past this tpoic)

Thb i think it will be interesting write John when he is fighting because I plan for him to use his power over wood while he is throwing puchs and what not. Just think how useful it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Thb i think it will be interesting write John when he is fighting because I plan for him to use his power over wood while he is throwing puchs and what not. Just think how useful it will be.
The limitation I have thought for this is he has to be around living wood (like trees).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Ya, and later on if John is still alive he might learn to carry a staff of living wood
Sounds fun. Would it look like some kind of holy staff like a pope or something would use ?

Wyatt said:
Ya, and later on if John is still alive he might learn to carry a staff of living wood
Considering there's pretty much no living wood in the city you'd think he'da learned that already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back