• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

682dba5aa6caff8dccf21bfa6c8d014a34604189_hq.jpg

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'm counting on it.

[/QUOTE]
Well think how he had messures put in place for the interview, now think how much worse it will be

I cannot believe my grandmother *angry sigh as I walk back in*. I'm having an audition for a big arts school, and I chose my outfit for it, then she turned around and said that I had to wear something more feminine. I just....grr....I don't even like wearing the frilly stuff she forces me to wear because I don't even look good in it. I'm a mature person, and I don't want her to choose for me. Sorry, I just had to rant there for a minute.

femjapanriceball said:
I cannot believe my grandmother *angry sigh as I walk back in*. I'm having an audition for a big arts school, and I chose my outfit for it, then she turned around and said that I had to wear something more feminine. I just....grr....I don't even like wearing the frilly stuff she forces me to wear because I don't even look good in it. I'm a mature person, and I don't want her to choose for me. Sorry, I just had to rant there for a minute.
wear what you want. She can say wear this or wear that but it's ultimately your choice no?

femjapanriceball said:
Wear a big coat over what you actually want to wear. James Bond that shit yo

hell, I get shit from my parents just cus I wear nail polish. I just keep wearing it and they try to make me stop by saying they would walk into my work wearing idk.. goth clothing? its so stupid.

Mitchs98 said:
Wear a big coat over what you actually want to wear. James Bond that shit yo
that could work....(8)) and I am sensitive to the cold anyways.....seems legit.....*nod nod* Then again, I'm more worried about the acting and singing part. And the audition is on Saturday aaaaahhhh....at least I know what I'm going to do.....

femjapanriceball said:
that could work....(8)) and I am sensitive to the cold anyways.....seems legit.....*nod nod* Then again, I'm more worried about the acting and singing part. And the audition is on Saturday aaaaahhhh....at least I know what I'm going to do.....
Good Luck! One way to help is be comfy. Aka wear something you feel good in. Bam, take that grandma!

femjapanriceball said:
I am sure you well nail,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back