• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27370-goldencurls/ said:
@Goldencurls[/URL]
Oh you did do Ciel's theme song I can't believe I missed his name after looking for it xD

Twenty-one Pilots is actually a really good band, I've heard about them a lot but only decided to actually listen to them for the first time a few days ago "Stressed out" seems to be my favourite (Favorite, whatever tickles your fancy) of theirs right now
I've listened to a good handful of songs from them, I don't know which one is my favourite. I'm pretty happy about "Ride", though.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya is out on a street heading to a coffee shop. They could bump into each heading to the same place.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that would be easy enough.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27370-goldencurls/ said:
@Goldencurls[/URL]
Oh you did do Ciel's theme song I can't believe I missed his name after looking for it xD

Twenty-one Pilots is actually a really good band, I've heard about them a lot but only decided to actually listen to them for the first time a few days ago "Stressed out" seems to be my favourite (Favorite, whatever tickles your fancy) of theirs right now
You should listen to their older music. My favorite must be "trapdoor" but my newest favorite is "doubt". Stressed out is a good song too though.

I barely ever listen to that type of music... Recently I've been listening to alot of Gorillaz music, and a bit of The Killers. I've also been listening to my electronic music, but I'm normally listening to that, so nothing unusual there.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]You should listen to their older music. My favorite must be "trapdoor" but my newest favorite is "doubt". Stressed out is a good song too though.

[/QUOTE]
I haven't listened to many of them yet, I've listened to the Judge, Lane boy and stressed out so far xD

Ohhh Gorillaz is definitely good as well. I personally usually listen to Green Day

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I haven't listened to many of them yet, I've listened to the Judge, Lane boy and stressed out so far xD
Ohhh Gorillaz is definitely good as well. I personally usually listen to Green Day

[/QUOTE]
I've never actually listened to them, although I have a few friends that do. I really should check them out sometime though, I've heard they're good.

ResonantStorm said:
I've never actually listened to them, although I have a few friends that do. I really should check them out sometime though, I've heard they're good.
I'm sure you would have heard one of their songs before, they're really good xD The main known song of theirs is Boulevard of dreams....Personally my favorite song of theirs would be She's a rebel or Brain stew. They're an awesome band

Nah I know several people who wouldn't get it...A lot of people haven't even watched movie before...

@Veyd Sahvoz

Lol, I have a feeling this is going to lead a fight eventually...I see your character striking one of Tremki's nerves some time or another xD It'll be funny

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]In the end, Dice rolls is god.

[/QUOTE]
I've never used Dice Rolls. \_(o - o)_/

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]In the end, Dice rolls is god.

[/QUOTE]
And that is precisely why I'll avoid fights as much as possible. Because letting a weaker foe have a victory they shouldn't have just because of RNG has never sit right with me.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Most definitely, I'm glad you asked actually xD

[/QUOTE]
speaking of which. Are a few of the Characters on your sheet or just play by ear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back