• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]

I thought my song was miss Jackson- panic at the disco lol I like nicotine anyways so I'm cool with it

[/QUOTE]
Sorry. (' :) )

I've never listened to Miss Jackson, but, I've seen it.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]it's a really good song. You should listen to it.

[/QUOTE]
I just listened to it, quite the song. (^.^)

Mitchs98 said:
Well every time my family talks to me it is to complain, or say how I suck because I am not my brother or I am not my cousin. They complain when I haven't made sweets, they complain when I slack at doing chores (when I have been the only one doing them and finally gave up) they complain when I do something nice for them. Everyone I ever met treat me like dirt even though I am generous to them, it makes me feel dead inside.

Wyatt said:
Well every time my family talks to me it is to complain, or say how I suck because I am not my brother or I am not my cousin. They complain when I haven't made sweets, they complain when I slack at doing chores (when I have been the only one doing them and finally gave up) they complain when I do something nice for them. Everyone I ever met treat me like dirt even though I am generous to them, it makes me feel dead inside.
People are shit sometimes man. Personally I'd say not to put up with it and ignore them. They clearly don't deserve to be acknowledged and are only wanting a reaction.

Mitchs98 said:
People are shit sometimes man. Personally I'd say not to put up with it and ignore them. They clearly don't deserve to be acknowledged and are only wanting a reaction.
I wish it were that easy, I already left one place where I am not appreciated but I can't leave my home, I won't have a future if I do that.

Wyatt said:
I wish it were that easy, I already left one place where I am not appreciated but I can't leave my home, I won't have a future if I do that.
Didn't say for ya to leave. Simply said not to acknowledge most interaction beyond giving simple answers to make 'em shut up/leave you alone

Wyatt said:
Well you don't have to necessarily leave. What I do is that I'll greet them, do my chores then I'll do my own thing so they can't really complain about anything. It also helps to join club or something so you don't have to be home as much.

Goldencurls said:
B- But I was basing the character's theme songs from the sign-up sheet... Violet Ray was there... I'M SORRY!
(TAT)
*Adds to the list*

Ciel Johann - [media]

[/media]
(Considering there probably isn't any other more fitting song...)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Well you don't have to necessarily leave. What I do is that I'll greet them, do my chores then I'll do my own thing so they can't really complain about anything. It also helps to join club or something so you don't have to be home as much.

[/QUOTE]
I don't get home until six (because of track, because they force me into a sport) and I am in a club (-n-) they want me to around them as well I can't win

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
I don't get home until six (because of track, because they force me into a sport) and I am in a club (-n-) they want me to around them as well I can't win
Well at least you have one more year until you can be on your own right?

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Well at least you have one more year until you can be on your own right?

[/QUOTE]
I still have one year left of high school but last summer I tried to get a job, no wants some one my age and I can't drive (Well legally I can). So that brings something else up, I was told I have to get a job this summer or they are kicking me out and I won't be eighteen until school starts. So in a few months you might not be seeing me (>_>)

Wyatt said:
I still have one year left of high school but last summer I tried to get a job, no wants some one my age and I can't drive (Well legally I can). So that brings something else up, I was told I have to get a job this summer or they are kicking me out and I won't be eighteen until school starts. So in a few months you might not be seeing me (>_>)
It is probably for the best any ways, I am just a leach killing everyone I meet, slowly draining them of their money and am a waste of space

Wyatt said:
Is there any help at school or support group you can turn out of your family?

When getting job its best to apply days before school is out. During breaks jobs are limited. I think ince you are free from you, you may have a better chance getting a job since the employees doesn't not need to worry about ur school schedule being a conflit.

TripTripleTimes said:
Is there any help at school or support group you can turn out of your family?
When getting job its best to apply days before school is out. During breaks jobs are limited. I think ince you are free from you, you may have a better chance getting a job since the employees doesn't not need to worry about ur school schedule being a conflit.
Well I don't really want anything bad to happen to my family, I know they are trying to help but grr the things they say some times. I still have to find some where to apply

Wyatt said:
It is probably for the best any ways, I am just a leach killing everyone I meet, slowly draining them of their money and am a waste of space
DON'T EVER SAY THAT!

You are important, you fill useful space in this world. You matter.

I believe in you!

Goldencurls said:
DON'T EVER SAY THAT!
You are important, you fill useful space in this world. You matter.

I believe in you!
Meh I don't see why I keep going, I for some reason have a drive that keeps pushing me forward even though I want to crawl up on the floor and give up. To be honest I have nothing useful to give society, I am talentless, and a burden on everyone else. I will never amount to anything.

Wyatt said:
Meh I don't see why I keep going, I for some reason have a drive that keeps pushing me forward even though I want to crawl up on the floor and give up. To be honest I have nothing useful to give society, I am talentless, and a burden on everyone else. I will never amount to anything.
You've made it so far already, though?

Don't you see what you have achieved? You're amazing.

Please don't think less of yourself, please, don't lie to yourself.

Yes, you do have flaws. But, that's what makes you so unique. You may not know it, but, life has a plan for you. If things go downhill, think about how low you are; you could've hit rock bottom, but, you'll sky rocket when the time comes.

Well I think I will go back to hiding my true emotions to myself and might hid from the ooc for awhile, I feel ashamed for dumping this on you guys. Irl I feel so alone, and I just don't have anyone I can talk to anymore, I just couldn't hold out.

Wyatt said:
Well I think I will go back to hiding my true emotions to myself and might hid from the ooc for awhile, I feel ashamed for dumping this on you guys. Irl I feel so alone, and I just don't have anyone I can talk to anymore, I just couldn't hold out.
Why don't you PM me? I don't mind listening to your problems, at all.

We can have a chat, or even just meme the shit out of each other if you'd wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whao i think my cellphone is glitching on me or im a bad speller atm. Need to edit my previous post later.

Wyatt said:
Well I don't really want anything bad to happen to my family, I know they are trying to help but grr the things they say some times. I still have to find some where to apply
I get ya, ahhh... Family are cool and all that but sometimes they sometimes say all the wrong words or say things that is not relevant to the current situation. All we can really do is juat bare with it, even if it hurts, a lot.

And dont feel bad for living. Its something that we all do and it's a struggle to live, but Its harder to express yourself. Idk truely, but it feels like you've been riding the waves of your family instead of what you really want to do. Trying to get a job but unabling to get one might have put a dent on yourself and worth.

You probably heard it and even thought to yourself that your worth living for, but it's hard to believe those words. Believing is a learning progress, and you have to believe you are worth it. You are worth yourself to live to grow and be happy in a way that you can make yourself. Sorry for Im bombing you with words, but I hope you keep fighting. You're still young and i think your pride and confident will grow. Idk what im saying by this point, ahahah, but you can be a bit firmer, confident maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back