• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I am redoing it due to forgetfulness.
But I took it before.........................................

[/QUOTE]
...?

Goldencurls said:
Not necessarily lazy, but, he doesn't want to go outside. So, I think that'd be a good arrangement.
@Colt556 look at this, @Colt556 @Colt556 @Colt556 Pay attention to me~! @Colt556
What part of
tumblr_noyr0c36fQ1uv86bjo2_400.jpg
do you not understand? Go be lazy by yourself. My beauty wont maintain itself.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Now you mention it I can sorta see it now....But I always thought it was a dragon.

[/QUOTE]
I never did think it was a dragon.

But not an alien either.

Mitchs98 said:
My profile pic is an Alien from Aliens. Not a dragon .-.
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Now you mention it I can sorta see it now....But I always thought it was a dragon.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think I see it now as an alien. Glad I got that covered.

Your character my good sure would be god if he escaped, I am a little excited to see what you plan to do.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I just realized we have the same thing...........................
Lel

[/QUOTE]
It's pretty accurate..Lol I went ahead and searched up anime characters who have the personality type and it came up with L, Light (Shockers..), Sebastian from death note (I honestly didn't think he would be but whatever), Ulquiorra (Or however you spell his name, from bleach) & Shikimaru from naruto....That's all I've seen so far xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It's pretty accurate..Lol I went ahead and searched up anime characters who have the personality type and it came up with L, Light (Shockers..), Sebastian from death note (I honestly didn't think he would be but whatever), Ulquiorra (Or however you spell his name, from bleach) & Shikimaru from naruto....That's all I've seen so far xD

[/QUOTE]
We are also, both like Joker and Jack Sparrow.................................

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan is a huge bookworm and lover of knowledge, Armin ranks highly in his class for his strategic skills. His intuition is keen, and when practically applied his ability to craft a plan or come up with ideas on the fly prove extremely useful time and again. He lacks confidence and often doubts himself.
  • Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds is an epitome of the INTP personality type. Be it the 'useless knowledge' he possess, analytic skills, large vocabulary, or lack of social skills. Though he is great at producing knowledge and profiling, it is likely that Spencer would not occupy such a job in real life, due to failing the firearm qualification and fitness exam, as the classic INTP might.
  • L, from Death Note, is widely considered as such, as a counterbalance to Light's role as an INTJ. He is reserved, absent-minded, oblivious to social norms, and compulsively analytical, all solid traits of an INTP.
  • Dr. Egon Spengler of Ghostbusters is the most introverted, socially-awkward member of the team. A major bookworm, he is constantly researching paranormal science. But using only a Twinkie, he can concisely explain paranormal phenomenon in the Manhattan area.
  • Dipper Pines of Gravity Falls can easily qualify as an INTP. Although he is in many ways a polar opposite to his sister Mabel, he still shares her creativity (N) and curiosity (P). He is intelligent, reserved, loves to solve puzzles and his ambition towards solving the mysteries of Gravity Falls is a reoccurring theme throughout the series.
  • Dirk Strider from Homestuck has been typed as an INTP. His leadership style of "pulling the strings" is quintessential xNTP, and although his status as resident Renaissance Man andGadgeteer Genius would suggest he's an ENTP, his predilection for independence and stoicism indicate he is an INTP, although with highly developed extroverted intuition.
  • Metroid presents its main protagonist, Samus Aran. Introversion is quite obvious; she has an unhealthily large preference for solo operation brought about by lack of human contact. Her ability to observe, record, learn from, and plan for various occurrences combines with a near-superhuman affinity for puzzle-solving and pattern recognition (and exploitation) to present the ultimate Bounty Hunter's mind.
  • Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is quite a straightforward example. Her keen intelligence and interest in science make her an intuitive thinker, with her introversion (I) and awkwardness (P) being the driving focus of the plot (at least early in the series). Also, at many points throughout the series, she demonstrates the tendency of INTPs to become intensely fixated on certain topics and problems to the point of obsession (notable examples being Lesson Zero and It's About Time).
  • The eponymous Sherlock Holmes, although he has also been typed as INTJ. His obsession with logic and tendency toward solitude firmly establish him as an INTx, but his mixture of confidence and messiness have split him between judging and perceiving. Characters based on Sherlock Holmes (such as Batman) tend to go the same route.
  • Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 fits the INTP description. Though no longer his old, timid self, he's still quite reserved and perfectly willing to let someone else take the spotlight. A skilled engineer, he has designed and built many unique and innovative creations. He can devolve into technobabble and be rather untactful.
  • Jedi Master Yoda, the resident wise man of Star Wars, regards the Galaxy and the Force as enormous puzzles to be solved. He prefers to meditate with few or no others, in relative quiet, objectively peering into what The Force has to offer him. Because of this, he has an eerie ability to foresee and prepare for coming events, and read people and objects with frightening accuracy. The vast amounts of time he has spent mediating various conflicts were spent coming to rational, agreeable conditions rather than continued fighting in most cases.
  • Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is The Smart Guy of the team, but he focuses on immediate projects and problems rather than forming long-term plans. He's creative and inventive, but he's more at home with his studies than other people.
  • Frank Walker from Tomorrowland is logical and tough. He isn't sure how to react to other people's emotions even when he cares. He's a genius, a quick thinker, and quite analytical. He doesn't like working with people.
  • Noah from Total Drama is cynical, sarcastic, analytical, and extremely smart, and prefers to think things out rather than use physical activity. He doesn't seem to like most of his teammates and hangs out with a select few characters.
  • Sans from Undertale is easygoing and a jokester, coming up with creative puns, but still quiet and introverted most of the time. He is usually lazy, but under certain circumstances in the game, it is revealed that he is an extremely intelligent quantum physicist, and also probably has a permanent existential crisis.
  • Shulk from Xenoblade is an Adorkable Socially-Awkward Hero who works as an engineer, known for not interacting much with many people before the events of the game due to being too deep into his research, despite his generally friendly personality. Fitting for his job, he is naturally curious, and very determined despite his pessimism.
  • Veronica from ZombiesRun is a young scientist who exemplifies the INTP archetype. She is completely focused on logic and science, to the point of forgetting to eat at times. She exhibits strong introverted thinking, the dominant function of an INTP, through her love of conducting experiments and dissecting zombies and ideas alike. She is full of ideas and possibilities, as most xNxPs are, but her inferior extroverted feeling function and her lack of concern for conventional ethics make her seem detached at best and sociopathic at worst. She has difficulty expressing her affection for her only friend, Nadia.

Sinister Clown] [LIST][*]Armin Arlert from [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/AttackOnTitan said:
Attack on Titan[/URL] is a huge bookworm and lover of knowledge, Armin ranks highly in his class for his strategic skills. His intuition is keen, and when practically applied his ability to craft a plan or come up with ideas on the fly prove extremely useful time and again. He lacks confidence and often doubts himself.

[*]Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds is an epitome of the INTP personality type. Be it the 'useless knowledge' he possess, analytic skills, large vocabulary, or lack of social skills. Though he is great at producing knowledge and profiling, it is likely that Spencer would not occupy such a job in real life, due to failing the firearm qualification and fitness exam, as the classic INTP might.

[*]L, from Death Note, is widely considered as such, as a counterbalance to Light's role as an INTJ. He is reserved, absent-minded, oblivious to social norms, and compulsively analytical, all solid traits of an INTP.

[*]Dr. Egon Spengler of Ghostbusters is the most introverted, socially-awkward member of the team. A major bookworm, he is constantly researching paranormal science. But using only a Twinkie, he can concisely explain paranormal phenomenon in the Manhattan area.

[*]Dipper Pines of Gravity Falls can easily qualify as an INTP. Although he is in many ways a polar opposite to his sister Mabel, he still shares her creativity (N) and curiosity (P). He is intelligent, reserved, loves to solve puzzles and his ambition towards solving the mysteries of Gravity Falls is a reoccurring theme throughout the series.

[*]Dirk Strider from Homestuck has been typed as an INTP. His leadership style of "pulling the strings" is quintessential xNTP, and although his status as resident Renaissance Man andGadgeteer Genius would suggest he's an ENTP, his predilection for independence and stoicism indicate he is an INTP, although with highly developed extroverted intuition.

[*]Metroid presents its main protagonist, Samus Aran. Introversion is quite obvious; she has an unhealthily large preference for solo operation brought about by lack of human contact. Her ability to observe, record, learn from, and plan for various occurrences combines with a near-superhuman affinity for puzzle-solving and pattern recognition (and exploitation) to present the ultimate Bounty Hunter's mind.

[*]Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is quite a straightforward example. Her keen intelligence and interest in science make her an intuitive thinker, with her introversion (I) and awkwardness (P) being the driving focus of the plot (at least early in the series). Also, at many points throughout the series, she demonstrates the tendency of INTPs to become intensely fixated on certain topics and problems to the point of obsession (notable examples being Lesson Zero and It's About Time).

[*]The eponymous Sherlock Holmes, although he has also been typed as INTJ. His obsession with logic and tendency toward solitude firmly establish him as an INTx, but his mixture of confidence and messiness have split him between judging and perceiving. Characters based on Sherlock Holmes (such as Batman) tend to go the same route.

[*]Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 fits the INTP description. Though no longer his old, timid self, he's still quite reserved and perfectly willing to let someone else take the spotlight. A skilled engineer, he has designed and built many unique and innovative creations. He can devolve into technobabble and be rather untactful.

[*]Jedi Master Yoda, the resident wise man of Star Wars, regards the Galaxy and the Force as enormous puzzles to be solved. He prefers to meditate with few or no others, in relative quiet, objectively peering into what The Force has to offer him. Because of this, he has an eerie ability to foresee and prepare for coming events, and read people and objects with frightening accuracy. The vast amounts of time he has spent mediating various conflicts were spent coming to rational, agreeable conditions rather than continued fighting in most cases.

[*]Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is The Smart Guy of the team, but he focuses on immediate projects and problems rather than forming long-term plans. He's creative and inventive, but he's more at home with his studies than other people.

[*]Frank Walker from Tomorrowland is logical and tough. He isn't sure how to react to other people's emotions even when he cares. He's a genius, a quick thinker, and quite analytical. He doesn't like working with people.

[*]Noah from Total Drama is cynical, sarcastic, analytical, and extremely smart, and prefers to think things out rather than use physical activity. He doesn't seem to like most of his teammates and hangs out with a select few characters.

[*]Sans from Undertale is easygoing and a jokester, coming up with creative puns, but still quiet and introverted most of the time. He is usually lazy, but under certain circumstances in the game, it is revealed that he is an extremely intelligent quantum physicist, and also probably has a permanent existential crisis.

[*]Shulk from Xenoblade is an Adorkable Socially-Awkward Hero who works as an engineer, known for not interacting much with many people before the events of the game due to being too deep into his research, despite his generally friendly personality. Fitting for his job, he is naturally curious, and very determined despite his pessimism.

[*]Veronica from ZombiesRun is a young scientist who exemplifies the INTP archetype. She is completely focused on logic and science, to the point of forgetting to eat at times. She exhibits strong introverted thinking, the dominant function of an INTP, through her love of conducting experiments and dissecting zombies and ideas alike. She is full of ideas and possibilities, as most xNxPs are, but her inferior extroverted feeling function and her lack of concern for conventional ethics make her seem detached at best and sociopathic at worst. She has difficulty expressing her affection for her only friend, Nadia.

[/LIST]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................

Turns out I misread. I am a ENTP and you are a INTP

I am less introverted.

List of Fictional Characters I am Alike With

Tyler Durden ("Fight Club")

Captain James T. Kirk (Star Trek)

Dr. Emmett 'Doc' Brown (Back to the Future)

Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)

Wile E. Coyote (Looney Tunes)

The Crypt Keeper (Tales from the Crypt)

Jadzia Dax (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)

Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

Professor Hubert Farnsworth (Futurama)

Shirley Feeney (Laverne & Shirley)

Professor Frink (The Simpsons)

Garfield the Cat

Saul Goodman (Breaking Bad)

Xander Harris (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Haruhi Suzumiya

The Joker (Batman)

Cosmo Kramer (Seinfeld)

Tyrion Lanister (A Song of Fire and Ice)

Lucca (Chrono Trigger)

Mercutio (Romeo and Juliet)

Morte (Planescape: Torment)

Odysseus

Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI)

Q (James Bond)

Polly Prince (Along Came Polly)

Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Midna (Zelda: Twilight Princess)

Dr. Schultz (Django Unchained)

Dr. Strangelove

Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Tony Stark (Iron Man)

Dr. Peter Venkman (Ghostbusters)

Dr. Vink (Are You Afraid of the Dark?)

Fred and George Weasley (Harry Potter)

Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph)

Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4)

Sirius Black (Harry Potter)

Dr. Ian Malcolm ("Jurassic Park")

Holden Caulfield

Those are all my favorite characters......................................

Amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................
Turns out I misread. I am a ENTP and you are a INTP

I am less introverted.

[/QUOTE]
Well I actually decided to retake the test because I got INTP nearly over a year ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back