• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mmm, I am definitely going to be doing a time skip between some arc...Mostly for my selfish reason of wanting to use a few joker fan art image's for Ciel's character when he grows a little older.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Mmm, I am definitely going to be doing a time skip between some arc...Mostly for my selfish reason of wanting to use a few joker fan art image's for Ciel's character when he grows a little older.

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with that as long as they aren't too major of a skip :P

TripTripleTimes said:
like holy shots i'm still writing emu's intro and the rp just jumped to third page just after a refresh. welp, guess who have more to read?
It's close to page 4 now, actually, xD .

Chibii said:

Indigo Grayson

Mikan-Tsumiki-Sprites-mikan-tsumiki-37421764-480-280.png

"It's cold out isn't it?" Indigo asked her colleague. The hospital called her in early today, someone took an off day. It didn't surprise Indigo, I mean, who would want to look at blood and guts all day... But man, some of these nurses were lazy as fuck.

Just then, a man walked into the hospital, he looked tall, his arm was in a cast. Indigo remembered him from last week, he'd been that guy that broke his arm in a bar fight.
"Stupid..." She mumbled, as her co-worker brought him into the checkup room. The purple haired female walked towards the ER Room, hoping that she could help with something. Tonight would be one of her hunting nights, but blood splatter was always fun to see.

"
No patients today? Pity." Indigo sighed, backing out from the small see through glass window. The female looked at the chart of names and which room they were stationed at, "Seth Waters... Lizzie Pacston... And... Reynolds Gardner." She smiled to herself, she was gonna do something with at least one of them tonight, it'd be a fun experiment...

Corriane Alexanders

latest

"Oh seer!" Corriane laughed, skipping her way into Sandra's 'Seer Office'. The female was bored, and her apartment was lonely, she needed some form of entertainment. "Oh, oh, Am are, you're here too huh? Well, I'm probably interrupting something then... Sayonara!" The female skipped off as fast as she arrived, Corriane was supposed to be at the bookstore, she had some stuff to do there.

"Hello there." She greeted, giving the male cashier a flirty grin, she couldn't help it, it was fun. The cashier's eyes lit up before he coughed and tried to seem professional. Corriane chuckled, amused by his reaction. The female picked up a dark blue hardcover book, flipping through the several pages, licking her lips as she eyed each word carefully. Her mouth turning into a smirk. She was supposed to pick this up for a friend, turns out it was some sort of ahem... Special novel.

Corriane walked towards the counter and dunked her book on the wood, giving the cashier her money as she exited.
"Keep the change!" She exclaimed, grabbing the book and walking out of the store, stopping to think about where she should go next. As she was thinking, a man walked pass, his brown wallet looked full as her eyed glinted with mischief, her hands swiping the wallet and shoving it in her pocket. No one would know, right?

This post made me realize how similar both your characters look...They are almost like twins just both of their different taste in attire or appearance (Hair wise) xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]This post made me realize how similar both your characters look...They are almost like twins just both of their different taste in attire or appearance (Hair wise) xD

[/QUOTE]
Not twins, they're the same person. Corriane is Indigo's alter-ego. Dyed hair there, some makeup here, and presto she's off to go be insane.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]This post made me realize how similar both your characters look...They are almost like twins just both of their different taste in attire or appearance (Hair wise) xD

[/QUOTE]
Hehe... Their from the same game actually. So the art style's the same.

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] I've always felt like trying out a character that's a bad guy.
This, lol...Making bad guy characters are seriously my thing...I've tried making good do'er characters but it never works, I normally fail horribly and normally the type to hate on all the good do'er characters on a thread xD (*Cough* Santios from Akame ga kill *Cough*) @Mitchs98 Would only know..

Goldencurls said:
I've only ever done overly innocent characters. So, this is an enjoyable experience.
You have talent then because I fail horribly at those characters, I usually try claim antagonist roles...

If anyone can guess which pic the guy I used for Ciel's CS get's a rainbow cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You used a pic of an anime guy! *takes cookie* mine

[/QUOTE]
I was going to say "Somone who's having an equally happy and bad time", but, I think I like your answer better~!

xD

I've roleplayed every type of character over my lengthy RPing career. Villains are best when you can't immediately tell they're villains.

Well, I'm off for bed. Won't be on as much I'd like tomorrow since I have work but I'll try to sneak on a few times. G'night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back