• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]If it's anything like my music playlists at least over five hundred.

[/QUOTE]
I haven't had Spotify for long, but, I currently have 169. X3

Goldencurls said:
I haven't had Spotify for long, but, I currently have 169. X3
Great number xD I usually keep my song number limit at 666 just because I want everyone to freak out when they see the number of songs I have.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Mmm, I think I'll wait for tomorrow morning to post, I'm going to bed goodnight people

[/QUOTE]
'Night.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](TAT)There was a reboot?!? And I didn't get told

[/QUOTE]
I tagged you on the interest check ._.

TripTripleTimes said:
There is one cruicial thing Emmanuel Leolam forgot to do as soon as he woke up this morning. No, he did had a shower. Yes, he brushed his teeth and he is wearing fresh pair of underwear. He did not ate breakfast but he will have lunch soon, hopefully. What Emmanuel forgot to do is text Cirillia back.
After realizing his mistake, Emmanuel pulls out his phone in mid-swing. With one hand he text and with the other he swing from building to building. The man admits that doing this is dangerous, but he is in a hurry and he has done this before. The man swing from building to building and his body cuts through the crisp morning air inbetween every swing.

'Waffle House sounds great!' Emmanuel text back. He pecks at the screen to write more. For a breif moment, he looks up to map out his swing. He looks back down to his phone and aims at the general location to his next building.

It does not take long for Emmanuel to realize that something is wrong. His body jerks foward in the familiar pull of motion but soon the strength of the pull snaps. The wall his wires inbedded themselves is too brittle. However, this kind of surprises is nothing special. Emmanuel quickly recovers, firing the boosters in in hand, but he has let go of his phone. Shit!

He catches the glimmer of his phone falling towards the ground. The man pulls himself to the nearby wall and then lunges out towards the phone, powering up with his booster. The sleeves on his jacket burns away. Hey, at least he got his phone!

As soon as his hand wraps around his phone, Emmanuel boosts himself to a side. He then grasps the phone with his teeth and launches wires out from his freed hand up towards a streetlamp. The gears in his arm turns, pulling back the extended wires in. With the speed reduced considerably, Emmanuel drops to the street below. He drops on top of a pair heading towards the hospital.

Emmanuel should have notice the blaring music below him, but nope. Not today it seems.

@mitchs
@Mitchs98 @Bolts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back