• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I'm gonna make another some tome too

[/QUOTE]
A tome?

And I forgot to add something on my post.i thought of putting a limiter like Bolt did to his character. Thought that was a cool idea.

[14/20]

Wire - 1 use, Booster - 1 use, Canon - 2 use. I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
TripTripleTimes said:
A tome?
And I forgot to add something on my post.i thought of putting a limiter like Bolt did to his character. Thought that was a cool idea.

[14/20]

Wire - 1 use, Booster - 1 use, Canon - 2 use. I guess?
I thought that jumping around as much as I wanted wouldn't be fun for everyone. Besides, he is a regular human. Why should he get anything super special xD

Bolts said:
I thought that jumping around as much as I wanted wouldn't be fun for everyone. Besides, he is a regular human. Why should he get anything super special xD
Putting a limiter b intresting! Though i do worry when a fight breaks, but i guess I'll let future me deal with that problem though. Hahaha.

TripTripleTimes said:
Ohh geeze, shiro's post i missed to read before posting mine up. Welp, sorry!
it's fine, I assumed you meant Shiro and Peter anyway, cause who cares about the random dying man on Peters' back. lmao.

Yessssssssss....

I'm still giving everyone's characters theme songs, and let me just say @Mitchs98 your characters are hard to give songs, that I actually know to. xD

TripTripleTimes said:
yeah and the fact that we moved from the intrest thread to the official Hell City place/thread/thing. just thought I've lost ya :P
No. I've just been a bit too musy to make a character at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back