• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'm just bein me, Sinister Cloooown~

[/QUOTE]
Also, as you might notice in my most recent post, I have decided my guild will be acting as psuedo-police, at least for parts of the city they actually give a fuck about.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I'm so sad right now..... She's gonna be eaten alive without her powers xD

[/QUOTE]
Bleh, you do realize a gun still does the same job on a gifted human as it does to a normal human right? Gifted human's are just people who get a slight advantage cause, powers. But each of them are fully capable of dying by anyone.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Tis fine tis fine, everyone usually hates making their introduction post (Depends on what RP it is for me)

[/QUOTE]
I don't that is my favorite post

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Bleh, you do realize a gun still does the same job on a gifted human as it does to a normal human right? Gifted human's are just people who get a slight advantage cause, powers. But each of them are fully capable of dying by anyone.

[/QUOTE]
I know this but still

Colt556 said:
Also, as you might notice in my most recent post, I have decided my guild will be acting as psuedo-police, at least for parts of the city they actually give a fuck about.
That makes sense, well another excuse could be you guys are being hired. The Alpha side of the city is filled with many rich people so it would make sense for those rich people to want the best protection they can get. (Your 'guild')

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I know this but still

[/QUOTE]
Silly xD Well actually, if you could when you DO make your character try add them to one of the Organization's since they all still need member's from what I hear.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks] Hana jackson

" Well I'm not the most christian person here but doesn't it say in peters verse 3 line 9 that you shouldn't repay evil with evil or insult with insult. But repay with blessing because to this you were called to do so you should get a blessing in return?' Like a said not a very christian person but I did read the bible on my free time once. Very interesting book actually, no wonder its a best seller." She said grinning at him. She knew that it would be challenge for him to rebuke what she said since she recited it word from word. She liked opposing people using their own resources against them, maybe that's why most people didn't like getting into arguments with her. "I already informed the head director of my newspaper that I was going to interview this man plus I also received approval to enter. Don't you think it would be rude to deny me a story though I went through all the proper precautions? I don't want to upset my manager or who knows where I'll be. Please I only need a couple of minutes to ask a few questions then I will be on my way. Anyways how would will this man get with your heavily secured prison?" She started to frown a bit, selling her story the best she could. Luckily for her she had done years of acting and mastered it by now.

(Literally went online to find it. Hope it fits *crosses fingers*)

[/QUOTE]
I went online to find mine as well, I am not religious

Bolts said:
@TripTripleTimes post. The ending was just like "look, you're probably not a bad guy. you're still pretty fucked if you mess up though"
I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU
sobbplz.gif

Wyatt said:
I went online to find mine as well, I am not religious
I know alll about it..I went to a catholic school and I was that one kid in class who'd ask why or how and pissed everyone else off. If anyone here does have that religious faith not trying to put you down for it but I just highly dislike how seriously people take it..They devote their lives to a 'god' which they have never seen or met and everything good that happens to themselves they seem to tend to thank someone else? For example, a mother has a child which, the child is supposed to die (For some odd reason idk just a random scenario) The doctor saves the babies life but the mother thanks some entity for 'allowing' their child to keep living when it was the doctor who done it....(Just an example of situations I know, people take the faith too seriously if you ask me...The bible is just a big book about 'How not to be a complete asshole' )

Hence my quote..."If you're falling and pray to god for help...You'll still find yourself hitting the ground" told that to a lot of catholic teacher's and damn did they get mad...

Just putting this out there but my title is really ironic to me...Because I don't even say candy xD Where I live we say lollies.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Just putting this out there but my title is really ironic to me...Because I don't even say candy xD Where I live we say lollies.

[/QUOTE]
I can think of a few reasons why you put candy instead of lollies. Rofl

arcaneSentinel said:
No. I've just been a bit too musy to make a character at the moment.
Completely understandable, next week I'll be pretty inactive three days a week because of this thing I go to (It's called Tafe, sorta like school but different in a lot of ways especially considering most schools here use uniforms) IF you do need any help with your character however, don't be afraid to message me I'll be glad to help...If I can ask anything about your CS...Try place them in a gang of somekind and have his background intertwine with other characters.

Unfortunately at this time I have other obligations and time restraints, so I think I'll just read along.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Unfortunately at this time I have other obligations and time restraints, so I think I'll just read along.

[/QUOTE]
Ah it's fine, I hope you at least enjoy reading until (or if) you decide to make a character xD

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Unfortunately at this time I have other obligations and time restraints, so I think I'll just read along.

[/QUOTE]
Aw man, but glad you've stop by to say hallo! Hope you enjoy the posts!

Y'know, Sinister did say it might be possible for one of the sins to live through the arc. Clearly Sloth will be the one to survive simply because she'll be snugly tucked away at home on her computer while everyone else is out getting killed by the heroes.

Colt556 said:
Y'know, Sinister did say it might be possible for one of the sins to live through the arc. Clearly Sloth will be the one to survive simply because she'll be snugly tucked away at home on her computer while everyone else is out getting killed by the heroes.
This is true, lmao. I doubt Gluttony will last very long either :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back