• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Colt556 said:
Y'know, Sinister did say it might be possible for one of the sins to live through the arc. Clearly Sloth will be the one to survive simply because she'll be snugly tucked away at home on her computer while everyone else is out getting killed by the heroes.
Not necessarily, just because your 'snugged away' at home doesn't mean you won't become a target. You realize that by capturing a Sin dead or alive you get a lot of money for it. There are plenty of reasons for why they'll want you dead. xD Sin's surviving won't be easy for anyone...I can see Tremki dying mostly because of his inexperience. Or if for some reason, pride get's in the way of him attempting to make allies with anyone (Or just trying to stay out of it in general, which is what he's doing currently) but as I said. All Sin's will be at risk of dying the whole 'some may survive' is really up to chance.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Not necessarily, just because your 'snugged away' at home doesn't mean you won't become a target. You realize that by capturing a Sin dead or alive you get a lot of money for it. There are plenty of reasons for why they'll want you dead. xD Sin's surviving won't be easy for anyone...I can see Tremki dying mostly because of his inexperience. Or if for some reason, pride get's in the way of him attempting to make allies with anyone (Or just trying to stay out of it in general, which is what he's doing currently) but as I said. All Sin's will be at risk of dying the whole 'some may survive' is really up to chance.

[/QUOTE]
Pfft, can't hunt her if you don't know she's one of the Sins. The joy of being lazy is you don't really do anything to stand out since you're just a lazy welfare bum. Truly I am blessed with having such a sin.

Colt556 said:
Pfft, can't hunt her if you don't know she's one of the Sins. The joy of being lazy is you don't really do anything to stand out since you're just a lazy welfare bum. Truly I am blessed with having such a sin.
That's the point of the 'Satan's Law' book love, it tells people about the Sin's...Just like it use to tell who the Embodiments were (Aspects of death which were apart of the last RP)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]That's the point of the 'Satan's Law' book love, it tells people about the Sin's...Just like it use to tell who the Embodiments were (Aspects of death which were apart of the last RP)

[/QUOTE]
Wait dam. I was looking foward to those :c what r theaspects of death, i never heard of them.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]That's the point of the 'Satan's Law' book love, it tells people about the Sin's...Just like it use to tell who the Embodiments were (Aspects of death which were apart of the last RP)

[/QUOTE]
Clearly I'll just have to kill whoever has the book and stick it on my book shelf.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Not necessarily, just because your 'snugged away' at home doesn't mean you won't become a target. You realize that by capturing a Sin dead or alive you get a lot of money for it. There are plenty of reasons for why they'll want you dead. xD Sin's surviving won't be easy for anyone...I can see Tremki dying mostly because of his inexperience. Or if for some reason, pride get's in the way of him attempting to make allies with anyone (Or just trying to stay out of it in general, which is what he's doing currently) but as I said. All Sin's will be at risk of dying the whole 'some may survive' is really up to chance.

[/QUOTE]
If only Peter had known about that. Curse his motivations!

TripTripleTimes said:
Wait dam. I was looking foward to those :c what r theaspects of death, i never heard of them.
Well, Joker was one...They were originally dubbed 'Marked' because they all bear a tattoo of their aspect..The reason they aren't here is because how they are chosen.

Each individual who bare the mark at some point, peaked Lucifer's interest (AKA Satan) and by another power which comes from Satan's Law. He is able to bestow a mark of 'death' hence making the person have abilities which revolve around this. Joker was the aspect of madness (obviously). Moses was the aspect of nihilism, Six was the aspect of destruction & Thaddeus was the aspect of rage. There wasn't a fifth person (Was gonna add one during the second arc but we never made it there).

So basically, since Lucifer 'died' and so did the aspects..Lucifer can't choose anyone anymore. (The point of bestowing this mark was basically because it worked in his favor, he could make powerful warriors which had little choice but to serve his will if he chooses..Or they would simply die.)

Colt556 said:
Clearly I'll just have to kill whoever has the book and stick it on my book shelf.
Hahaha, well that's something you can try. But whoever has it managed to kill Lucifer so it probably won't be so easy. However at some point every Sin will have to read it because that's how the plot will progress.

Colt556 said:
Some work is required to maintain the NEET lifestyle.
Maybe, but you'd do well to be careful how you approach whoever has the book ;) It isn't called the most powerful weapon for no reason.

TripTripleTimes said:
Dam i wanted to pickpocket the dead man, but I'll go with the flow and have emu run to juliet! They are in the Omega part of the city right?
Alpha is the undestroyed Omega is the destroyed. So they'd be in Alpha I think.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hmm..I wonder which faction I'm gonna put Ciel in....

[/QUOTE]
Lyria Harp shall have sexi female nekojins (>u>). Lol.

Soon I'm just gonna make like 2-3 cyborgs for that BH (Bounty hunter) guild because there are some badass looking cyborg characters.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Soon I'm just gonna make like 2-3 cyborgs for that BH (Bounty hunter) guild because there are some badass looking cyborg characters.

[/QUOTE]
Bonus points if one includes a megaman hand cannon type deal.

@femjapanriceball Sorry I forgot to reply for Ciri ;-;

The Imperial Flame] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27370-goldencurls/ said:
@Goldencurls[/URL] I am sorry i was busy which character were you wanting to join the lusty argonian?

--------------------------------------------------

fsDsfchNNJtkbJXRot_tpdY44NdRaOUXzOK5mbKYsZm6CW7EpAzTcngJEnzYurhL9IXi8vahWcK0MyOXG0BdmlLWQZm6cbBSH1Wg0m_ab-xKellUTe6R8H-Ewi9y2-eSMLarjy4K_xwHd--nRge2aoQBpM2vWg=w333-h441-nc

Amare Mortem

--------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back