• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

I think I shall hype myself up in my next post. Someone's gotta do it after all and why have others do what I can do myself, right?

Goldencurls said:

Hell City Theme Songs

---------------------------

<>Nillili Mambo - Block B

<>Timmy Trumpet and/or Radio Edit vers.

<>Nightmare - Set It Off

<>Anti-Gravity - Runaground

<>Little Game - Benny

<>Beekeeper - Keaton Henson

<>Freak Show - Set It Off

<>Who We Are - Imagine Dragons

<>Who Are You, Really? - Mikky Ekko

<>The Hanging Tree - James Newton Howard

<>I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

<>Are You Satisfied? - Marina and the Diamonds

<>Something I Need - OneRepublic

<>Willow Tree March - The Paper Kites

<>Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - Set It Off

<>How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty

<>You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring

<>Yeah Yeah Yeah (V2) - Jack Conte

<>Problem - Mother Mother

<>AhHa - Nate Russ

<>War - Former Vandal

<>Killer - The Ready Set

<>Victorious - Panic! At The Disco

<>Light Em Up - Fall Out Boy

<>Broken Crown - Mumford & Sons

I think this is everything that would fit, with the exception with that these are all I know. <3
Gods and monsters- Lana Del Rey

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Can I say in regards to the brownies.......The moment you said "Watch out for the brownies" that exact idea came into my head and I was right xD

[/QUOTE]
Hold on I am writing another post

@Sinister[/URL] clow
Before I start...Can I please ask you to go and check out the other tabs and reading them before making a CS? Because it's very clear that you haven't xD Reason being is that the information on this thread is a lot different from the old thread in ways so I need everyone to be on the same page.

(Also I thought you already knew but their aren't many 'supernatural' races like you have..Only 'supernatural' like thing I've added is Seven Deadly sins (Spots taken up) and people that are possessed by demons (But will have no special powers right now)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Can I say in regards to the brownies.......The moment you said "Watch out for the brownies" that exact idea came into my head and I was right xD

[/QUOTE]
xD nice

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Before I start...Can I please ask you to go and check out the other tabs and reading them before making a CS? Because it's very clear that you haven't xD Reason being is that the information on this thread is a lot different from the old thread in ways so I need everyone to be on the same page.
(Also I thought you already knew but their aren't many 'supernatural' races like you have..Only 'supernatural' like thing I've added is Seven Deadly sins (Spots taken up) and people that are possessed by demons (But will have no special powers right now)

[/QUOTE]
Fuck I thought it was the same ;-;

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nope I just woke up myself so if anything is going on I don't know about it xD

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. I'll get around to posting when I get home in a few hours then.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Fuck I thought it was the same ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Nope, based in a later time-line to the last and I've changed a few things as well.

Besides, even the last one didn't accept Nightmare/Shadow people as well...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nope, based in a later time-line to the last and I've changed a few things as well.
Besides, even the last one didn't accept Nightmare/Shadow people as well...

[/QUOTE]
But you did accept her in the last one ;-; my sweet little sycopath won't be as cute any more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]But you did accept her in the last one ;-; my sweet little sycopath won't be as cute any more

[/QUOTE]
You can make her cute still...Just you'll need new ways to make your character, because there aren't any gifted human spots left either.

CoreyXIX said:
Hey, have I missed any big events? Stuck at work for a little while longer today.
You missed me being glorious and amazing and perfect, but then I'm always those things so you'll be able to see them again later.

Wyatt said:
Okay I replied and I dread my first post right now, such pain
Tis fine tis fine, everyone usually hates making their introduction post (Depends on what RP it is for me)

Colt556 said:
You missed me being glorious and amazing and perfect, but then I'm always those things so you'll be able to see them again later.
I'm just bein me, Sinister Cloooown~

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You can make her cute still...Just you'll need new ways to make your character, because there aren't any gifted human spots left either.

[/QUOTE]
I'm so sad right now..... She's gonna be eaten alive without her powers xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back