• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Also trip, I scrapped the Joker and having him start from being not really known at all (the lore was added but I decided to leave the joker out of it and make him up again) main reason being I wanted to let the players make the gangs which are major and basically start jokers own little rise from step one.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Also trip, I scrapped the Joker and having him start from being not really known at all (the lore was added but I decided to leave the joker out of it and make him up again) main reason being I wanted to let the players make the gangs which are major and basically start jokers own little rise from step one.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok ok! Damn i remember that info now. Welp.

I love my characters so much.

I love everyone's characters so much.

But, I'm still tempted to make another character... I think I should hold off for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goldencurls said:
I love my characters so much.
I love everyone's characters so much.

But, I'm still tempted to make another character... I think I should hold off for now.
Ive been tempted but not sure if Ill keep up which is why Im just going to make a few npcs and if I cant handle them Ill just kill some off

Like, a day or two before I made the crossdressing cyborg know as Tac the Taco, I made a list for myself in private works. I still want to use ideas from it, xD Anyone wanna help me add to it?

Character Tips and Ideas for Goldencurls:

• Make a hillbilly, please, God, yes.
  • Someone who can't speak, and needs to use ASL.
  • Someone who's blind- Wait, oh yeah. You f#%$ed up John Star in Fairytale, he's definitely blind. And injured... You've got issues.
  • I want to see someone who just vomits a lot. That'd be cool. Or gross. Or both.
  • Someone who has NO ARMS~!
  • Transgender character. Du eet.
  • Use someone who doesn't speak English. At all. Hahahahahha.
  • Stop making sarcastic little shits.
  • You're crybaby one is cool.
  • Make someone with identity crisis.
  • Heterochromia.
  • Someone who is really badass.
  • STAY TRUE TO THEIR TRAITS YOU MADE!
  • Amnesia. Bonus points if you make them fall in love, then forget their lover.
  • I've figured out, if I want a certain mood for a RP post, listen to a song of that mood. Btw, stop listening to "Nillili Mambo" you're making them way to hyper.
  • Cross dressing. I want it. Now. GO DO IT NOW. OKAY.

I dont even know what Nilililii mambo or whatever is xD Im honestly pretty stuck on listening to green day, the songs I listed I didnt even really listen to..Besides the joker one...Also if youre reffering to The joker in being hyper..Thats just him, hes mentally deranged and is schitzerphranic..Most of his rambling and such are often just conversations himself..Hence why some of his dialouge is the way it is..And thats also to answer anyone confused by the creepy joker picture on his introduction post..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I dont even know what Nilililii mambo or whatever is xD Im honestly pretty stuck on listening to green day, the songs I listed I didnt even really listen to..Besides the joker one...Also if youre reffering to The joker in being hyper..Thats just him, hes mentally deranged and is schitzerphranic..Most of his rambling and such are often just conversations himself..Hence why some of his dialouge is the way it is..And thats also to answer anyone confused by the creepy joker picture on his introduction post..

[/QUOTE]
I love your Joker character, you've really made an imprint of his personality.

Awh and thanks :3 Tremki is probably my most original character but I changed his personality a hella lot. He was basically a sadistic candy loving deranged child who spoke in third person and love to torture others before taking their eyes or eating their hearts.....But since hes meant to resemble pride I gave him a split personality disorder which can make him go from shy and reserved to a blood craving monster who will try kill anyone who even seems to look down on him, or hurt his pride

TripTripleTimes said:
Ohhh! I heard that song w/ the homestuck animation! It was really good!
While we're on music topic, maybe this will intrest some?

[media]

[/media]
That was really cool~!

Hell City Theme Songs

---------------------------

<> Nillili Mambo - Block B
[media]
[/media]​

<>Timmy Trumpet and/or Radio Edit vers.

[media]
[/media]

<>Nightmare - Set It Off

[media]
[/media]

<>Anti-Gravity - Runaground

[media]
[/media]

<>Little Game - Benny

[media]
[/media]

I didn't realise that 5 media were the limit, so, these are the ones that I know the lyrics off by heart and were at the top of my playlist on Spotify. xD

Hell City Theme Songs

---------------------------

<>Nillili Mambo - Block B

<>Timmy Trumpet and/or Radio Edit vers.

<>Nightmare - Set It Off

<>Anti-Gravity - Runaground

<>Little Game - Benny

<>Beekeeper - Keaton Henson

<>Freak Show - Set It Off

<>Who We Are - Imagine Dragons

<>Who Are You, Really? - Mikky Ekko

<>The Hanging Tree - James Newton Howard

<>I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

<>Are You Satisfied? - Marina and the Diamonds

<>Something I Need - OneRepublic

<>Willow Tree March - The Paper Kites

<>Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - Set It Off

<>How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty

<>You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring

<>Yeah Yeah Yeah (V2) - Jack Conte

<>Problem - Mother Mother

<>AhHa - Nate Russ

<>War - Former Vandal

<>Killer - The Ready Set

<>Victorious - Panic! At The Disco

<>Light Em Up - Fall Out Boy

<>Broken Crown - Mumford & Sons

I think this is everything that would fit, with the exception with that these are all I know. <3

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I've heard numerous of those songs and you pretty much nailed it in my opinion as well.

[/QUOTE]
Yessssss.... *Silent Happiness*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back