• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]With this character, if you want to have it related to demons in any way it will have to be through possession (Even if it's just voices of demons occupying inside the character's mind). Gifted human's right now are filled and demonic power's won't be allowed (At least not until a different point..The reason I'm asking for all these changes is because this character could have later purpose for something else I have in mind).

[/QUOTE]
Okay no problem

Ah that's too bad, I may just post for my other character and have him do something random in his cell and maybe help you out with your introduction when you get on tomorrow.

Mitchs98 said:
Can I just say..I'm thoroughly amused by all of the characters thus far? xD .
Tbh that was the best line I've ever wrote. "I just wanted to smash. Just wanted a piece of that ass." Is tied with "Get ready to meet Punchahontas and Sockagewea"

OOH. I just realized I forgot to post for Shiro in my haste to introduce the twins and Ciri. WELP. I should..probably do that tommorrow. xD

Bolts said:
took a little longer than expected but it seemed like a few people were away at the time XP we made it their eventually though!
Yay timezones! I'm sure it'll be a lot more active tommorrow, even moreso the weekend :P

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I just.......Love using this character ~.~ I've missed him so much.

[/QUOTE]
I missed reading the posts for him. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back