• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

87894-black-dragon-chicken-fingers-buy-them-no.gif

Here you go @Veyd Sahvoz

Bolts said:
IKR

Veyd Sahvoz]And would your plot revolve more around the Sins Arc so there is an actual plot? [/QUOTE] Haven't decided on a plot. Or if I'll even do the same plot. [QUOTE=femjapanriceball] [IMG]http://i.gifntext.com/87894-black-dragon-chicken-fingers-buy-them-no.gif[/IMG] Here you go [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
This is the best thing ever.

femjapanriceball said:
Why, thank you *curtsies* Nothing like absolute boredom to make things
I won't ask you to make a peter. That is only if you decide to. If you do, show me XP

Mitchs98 said:
IKR
Haven't decided on a plot. Or if I'll even do the same plot.

We will see how things play out once you figure out a plot.

Bolts said:
I won't ask you to make a peter. That is only if you decide to. If you do, show me XP
We will see how things play out once you figure out a plot.
*le evil grin* Are you sure you really want me to? Muahahaha

Bolts said:
Like I said, I won't ask you. Buuuuut if you do >.>
inb4 gif of Shiro crushing Peter in a hug. Ooh. Or the scene where she hit him in the head with the boulder snowball

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]This is just...the most hilairious thing I've seen on this site xD LMFAO! You put in tge drinking chicken fingers thing! Excellent, just absolutely excellent!

[/QUOTE]
The memes are real :3

Mitchs98 said:
IKR
Haven't decided on a plot. Or if I'll even do the same plot.

If you're not doing the whole sins thing I'm still keeping the dark, sadistic, insane, version of Hitsugya.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]This is just...the most hilairious thing I've seen on this site xD LMFAO! You put in tge drinking chicken fingers thing! Excellent, just absolutely excellent!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you ^.^

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]If you're not doing the whole sins thing I'm still keeping the dark, sadistic, insane, version of Hitsugya.

[/QUOTE]
This is only if Sin allows me to do it at all. Site rules dictate RP's are property of the original creator last I checked..

I am aware I was meaning if you were able to. I just remembered I never got to go on a big rampage around Hell City like I originally had planned D:

Mitchs98 said:
I really hope he does. I don't want all this character development to go to waste. I really wanted to see everything play out, and for Day 3 to have Maria tell the news d:.
@Bolts We can always make a Shiro x Peter 1x1, lol. Maybe invite @Drakerus to it.
True, I have only ever done one 1x1 so it is a little new XP we shall see!

Bolts said:
True, I have only ever done one 1x1 so it is a little new XP we shall see!
I've only done a few, mostly with fem, kek. If you're up for it I'll make the thread I guess d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back