• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Should tottally poke them and ask if they got a picture of the Shiro tbh
Well, I live with them so I will ask in the morning ight? I should get to sleep though. It's been a long day.

nope, didn't get any pics of Shiro :/ sorry mate.

In other news. this thread dead now? It would be a shame.

I was busy finishing a project for one of my classes for the past few days, I'll post when I have access to my laptop. It is a shame this is dying...I gotta admit this was one hell of a thread.

Bolts said:
nope, didn't get any pics of Shiro :/ sorry mate.
In other news. this thread dead now? It would be a shame.
TBH. If it dies again I might just see about getting Sin to let me restart it myself with a different plot line. It's a good thread, Sin is just too busy to manage it it seems

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I was busy finishing a project for one of my classes for the past few days, I'll post when I have access to my laptop. It is a shame this is dying...I gotta admit this was one hell of a thread.

[/QUOTE]
Nice pun bro.

Mitchs98 said:
TBH. If it dies again I might just see about getting Sin to let me restart it myself with a different plot line. It's a good thread, Sin is just too busy to manage it it seems
That would be nice. I really enjoyed this one too. It would be sad to see it end on such terms like chosen eyes. :/

Bolts said:
Nice pun bro.
That would be nice. I really enjoyed this one too. It would be sad to see it end on such terms like chosen eyes. :/
I think labelling it as a reboot made it lose it's appeal, tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
I think labelling it as a reboot made it lose it's appeal, tbh.
True, that does have an effect. People see it and go "oh, it failed before it will again".

87859-elizabeth-bismarck-maria-the-rainy-trave.gif

I was bored. Also, reply @Mitchs98 @Veyd Sahvoz

Mitchs98 said:
I'd be down for that.

Bolts said:
Nice pun bro.
No pun intended.

femjapanriceball said:
87859-elizabeth-bismarck-maria-the-rainy-trave.gif

I was bored. Also, reply @Mitchs98 @Veyd Sahvoz
Where am I in this?!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'd be down for that.
No pun intended.

Where am I in this?!

[/QUOTE]
I forgot to add it...? xD I could make another one for ya, but.... -_- that took two hours....

femjapanriceball said:
ikr elizabeth tho lol
100% accurate. xD

femjapanriceball said:
And nuuuuu I don't want this thread to end T.T. It gave birth to BisMaria!!!!
I'll remake it from current day if I remake it, so everyone has the option of keeping their stuff the same, tbh. @Bolts

Mitchs98 said:
100% accurate. xD
I'll remake it from current day if I remake it, so everyone has the option of keeping their stuff the same, tbh. @Bolts
I'm cool with that. Kinda would be lame for shiro/Peter to just end like that eh?

Bolts said:
I'm cool with that. Kinda would be lame for shiro/Peter to just end like that eh?
Yeah. I'm not willing for all that character development to just go up in smoke, tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
Yeah. I'm not willing for all that character development to just go up in smoke, tbh.
I might do something different with BB or just nix him. Idk. I'd be willing to brain storm.

Bolts said:
I might do something different with BB or just nix him. Idk. I'd be willing to brain storm.
That's up to you. He could or could not exist, we'd need something to fill in plot holes doe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back