• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
For reference Wretched Egg is Shiro's psychotic and dark personality in the Deadman Wonderland manga, incase you didn't know ^-^
Oh whoops didn't read that one yet T_T For a minute I thought you were offended.... xD

femjapanriceball said:
Oh whoops didn't read that one yet T_T For a minute I thought you were offended.... xD
Lol no d:.

I'm not easily offended at all.

I was legitamately labeling her, xD .

femjapanriceball said:
Welp, nice to know that I have company :P cuz all my friends are smarter than me
~BUT I'M BETTER AT WRITING FICTION THEN THEM~
That reminds me..I never wrote anything for BisMaria. I'll probably write a bit tommorrow.

You should reply for BisMaria 1x1 too tbh :3

Mitchs98 said:
That reminds me..I never wrote anything for BisMaria. I'll probably write a bit tommorrow.
You should reply for BisMaria 1x1 too tbh :3
Hnnnnn.....tomorrow.....it's midnight here.....so.....sleepy.....don't normally stay up this late RPing.....zzzzzzzzzzz........

femjapanriceball said:
Hnnnnn.....tomorrow.....it's midnight here.....so.....sleepy.....don't normally stay up this late RPing.....zzzzzzzzzzz........
Kay d:. About to sleep myself tbh

10/10 well, I need to sleep for my long drive back tomorrow. I should be able to get a post in before then though.

Bolts said:
10/10 well, I need to sleep for my long drive back tomorrow. I should be able to get a post in before then though.
Poor Shiro. xD .

More like poor Peter tbh. RIP dreams.

And okay, goodnight ^-^

I take it we wait for either sinister to skip the day or @Drakerus to reply huh? sorry for being so inactive this week. Con was a little hard on the signal xD

Bolts said:
I take it we wait for either sinister to skip the day or @Drakerus to reply huh? sorry for being so inactive this week. Con was a little hard on the signal xD
Looks like it d:. It's hard to determine which will happen first at this point tbh. @Sinister Clown >_>

And it's fine. Did you have fun at-least? d:

Mitchs98 said:
Looks like it d:. It's hard to determine which will happen first at this point tbh. @Sinister Clown >_>
And it's fine. Did you have fun at-least? d:
You know it mate. Colossalcon was freaking amazing. They have an indoor water park and there were so many beach type cosplay adaptions. So glorious! @.@

Bolts said:
You know it mate. Colossalcon was freaking amazing. They have an indoor water park and there were so many beach type cosplay adaptions. So glorious! @.@
Beach type cosplay?

I bet it was :^)

Also I found these when looking for Shiro images to use in my posts:

images

Photo-12-600x445.jpg

Nightmares are freaking real.

Mitchs98 said:
Beach type cosplay?
I bet it was :^)
Where people make a costume of their favorite character from a fandom. Instead of the regular clothing, they make it into a swimsuit thing. So, people would cosplay natsu in his swimsuit. I even saw a Shiro swimsuit adaption. It was pretty interesting. Also... ALLL the water pokemon costumes!

Bolts said:
Where people make a costume of their favorite character from a fandom. Instead of the regular clothing, they make it into a swimsuit thing. So, people would cosplay natsu in his swimsuit. I even saw a Shiro swimsuit adaption. It was pretty interesting. Also... ALLL the water pokemon costumes!
You should of took a picture of the Shiro swimsuit cosplay for me 0:.

Bolts said:
That is pretty fucking terrifying O.o
IKR? I was like...holy shit O.o

Mitchs98 said:
You should of took a picture of the Shiro swimsuit cosplay for me 0:.
IKR? I was like...holy shit O.o
Sorry, I was too enticed by all the cosplays to actually get my phone out. For shame *hides in corner*

I can just imagine that is her bed head when she first wakes up. God, that would be the best thing for Peter to see as he wakes up xD .

Bolts said:
Sorry, I was too enticed by all the cosplays to actually get my phone out. For shame *hides in corner*
I can just imagine that is her bed head when she first wakes up. God, that would be the best thing for Peter to see as he wakes up xD .
I'd of been taking pictures myself, tbh. But I understand, xD .

And same, tbh. Crazy face with hair literally everywhere.

Mitchs98 said:
I'd of been taking pictures myself, tbh. But I understand, xD .
And same, tbh. Crazy face with hair literally everywhere.
ehh, My friends take enough pictures of everything. I like seeing the craftsmanship of everything.

Bolts said:
ehh, My friends take enough pictures of everything. I like seeing the craftsmanship of everything.
Should tottally poke them and ask if they got a picture of the Shiro tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back