• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Mwuahahaha perfect xD let Greed's squats forever haunt your nightmares

[/QUOTE]
Greed, the best bonerkill out there.

xD lol God I'm just like the cause of conflict for this rp aren't I? I guess I'll kidnap Liz but I can't promise you'll get her back in one piece when it comes to Sora unless she comes willingly that is

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]
xD lol God I'm just like the cause of conflict for this rp aren't I? I guess I'll kidnap Liz but I can't promise you'll get her back in one piece when it comes to Sora unless she comes willingly that is

[/QUOTE]
As long as she isn't too horribly maimed I don't see why not 0:. I sort of thought you were planning to do it anyway to be honest.

Lol my main goal for Sora is to find Gluttony ATM but seems like @Sinister Clown has been to busy to rp so idk what would happen even if I found him not to mention there are alot of people who are rping as Sins that I haven't really seen rping to much

femjapanriceball said:
*the aftermath*
Bismarck: AHHHHH I'M SO SORRY, MR. TREE

Lily: *maimed and scarred for life* -_-
Maria: Competition eliminated. *dons sunglasses*

Reply to the 1x1 :3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Sora: yay I win the game of life!

[/QUOTE]
Tfw Sora isn't getting information from Gluttony from Maria or Bismarck anytime soon.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That's fine he'll just have fun with Liz until they change their minds

[/QUOTE]
It's not a matter of changing their minds. They just got drugged by Lily. Lol. I'm also curious to see what he plans on doing to Liz 0:

Mitchs98 said:
It's not a matter of changing their minds. They just got drugged by Lily. Lol. I'm also curious to see what he plans on doing to Liz 0:
That minute when you realize your on a diving board at your old school O.o

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmmmm I figured it might be that...OK then! Time to play re educate the cat girl so she sees the world like Sora

[/QUOTE]
Yaaay. :P

femjapanriceball said:
That minute when you realize your on a diving board at your old school O.o
That minute when you're thankful you were homeschooled so there's no chance of psychotic childhood sweetheart drugging you and taping you to a diving board :D

Mitchs98 said:
Yaaay. :P
That minute when you're thankful you were homeschooled so there's no chance of psychotic childhood sweetheart drugging you and taping you to a diving board :D
xD same

Lotusy said:
Holy shit @femjapanriceball Lily's brutal af
Lily: Why THANK you *curtsy*

Bismarck: Little help?

That moment when you begin to think you got brain damage from falling off your uncle's pool deck and getting crushed between the fence and pool when you were 4

Lotusy said:
Holy shit @femjapanriceball Lily's brutal af
Ikr. xD .

femjapanriceball said:
xD same
Lily: Why THANK you *curtsy*

Bismarck: Little help?
Kek.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That moment when you begin to think you got brain damage from falling off your uncle's pool deck and getting crushed between the fence and pool when you were 4

[/QUOTE]
That moment when holy shit 0:

That second moment when torture teh kitteh :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back