• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

If it's not a rule I don't see the issue besides the reason I did it is because I'm not getting anywhere searching for Gluttony so regardless of whether Sora breaks any wall or not it really doesn't matter because the main plots about the Seven deadly Sins and it's going absolutely no where because there's no trace of Gluttony -_- I'll change it but only because it won't matter in the end

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]If it's not a rule I don't see the issue besides the reason I did it is because I'm not getting anywhere searching for Gluttony so regardless of whether Sora breaks any wall or not it really doesn't matter because the main plots about the Seven deadly Sins and it's going absolutely no where because there's no trace of Gluttony -_- I'll change it but only because it won't matter in the end

[/QUOTE]
The edits are fine. The issue is I personally had an issue with it. I'm fine with most things, pretty much anything. But that is not. I'll get a post up for Gluttony tommorrow, or tonight.

Eh I see what you mean 4th wall breaking can really mess things up make characters confused and what not but Sora wasn't really meant to break the fourth wall I was planning on making it a one time thing and be a accident but either way the edit matches his personality much better

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Eh I see what you mean 4th wall breaking can really mess things up make characters confused and what not but Sora wasn't really meant to break the fourth wall I was planning on making it a one time thing and be a accident but either way the edit matches his personality much better

[/QUOTE]
Characters typically dont know there is a fourth wall to break tho ;p.

But it does fit him, yes xD

Hey @femjapanriceball Kathyrn never replied to Yozaku (even though he is currently falling asleep) also lol bet you guys didn't think Greed lived in dry cleaners with a old Asian man as his land Lord xD although his place is above the Dry cleaners so yeah.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey @femjapanriceball Kathyrn never replied to Yozaku (even though he is currently falling asleep) also lol bet you guys didn't think Greed lived in dry cleaners with a old Asian man as his land Lord xD although his place is above the Dry cleaners so yeah.

[/QUOTE]
It was unexpected. Tbh. xD . Tottally burning down his safe house later though.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I can imagine Greed checking the mail and getting a huge check."Oh money! " throws away everything else doesn't care what the money's for

[/QUOTE]
Then goes back to check on his safe house the next day. "Ohhhh...." xD

xD yeah and hes just like. "Well at least I've got money." Walks away whistling then realizes he left his pet cat in there and freaks out xD

Sorry guys im a gonner for another 2 days. Traveling and visiting and all that jazz. Go on without me! I'll b able to catch up, and i miggt post at least once maybe.

TripTripleTimes said:
Sorry guys im a gonner for another 2 days. Traveling and visiting and all that jazz. Go on without me! I'll b able to catch up, and i miggt post at least once maybe.
I'm fine with waiting tbh. Not much Ciri can do other than forcibly drag Emu along :P

Lotusy said:
@Mitchs98 Poor Elizabeth... maybe she'll snap and kill Sora, that'll make her feel better. :P
Probs. Tbh.

Lotusy said:
10/10 humor, that's what.
"First one to make him nosebleed" lol, Bismark's going on a wild trip.
femjapanriceball said:
Even funnier is how Bismarck tries arguing against it but Lily's just like "nope, imma tie you up and gag you".
I haven't read it yet. But. If its what I think it is. Lily doesn't know what she got herself into. Lol.

@Kayzo @Salt Lord

Read Maria's sheet to get a better ahm..image >_> before reading the link above aka the starter post. My response is directly below Bolts' post. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back