• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
Srsly tho.
LITTLE HELP?! Send Someone to Save Us 'Cuz I Have No Clue How They'll Make it Out Alive Without Help!!
Poor Liz. Strapped down to a operating table about to get tortured while praying for Bismarck and Maria to help her. Tfw Bismarck and Maria have their own problems.

Mitchs98 said:
Poor Liz. Strapped down to a operating table about to get tortured while praying for Bismarck and Maria to help her. Tfw Bismarck and Maria have their own problems.
I know!

SEND IN THE BOMB SISTAS (and I need to reply to Solemn lol)

Damn right xD if Lily takes greed along with He can save Bismarck and Maria then it'll make things all interesting as stuff. Also Santa kicking ass that's like awesome xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Damn right xD if Lily takes greed along with He can save Bismarck and Maria then it'll make things all interesting as stuff. Also Santa kicking ass that's like awesome xD

[/QUOTE]
They were already kidnapped and put in the school though? 0:?

I'm gonna wait for @femjapanriceball to reply with Liz so I can reply with Greed and Sora together maybe cut down a little on my replies also something needs to wake up Yozaku already dammit

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I'm gonna wait for @femjapanriceball to reply with Liz so I can reply with Greed and Sora together maybe cut down a little on my replies also something needs to wake up Yozaku already dammit

[/QUOTE]
K. I can finally reply elsewhere then, xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol well I'm not exactly sure how I should start her rededication I already have some ideas but I need more

[/QUOTE]
All the LSD. All of it. At once. xD . Idk. I have several ideas myself tbh.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok let's hear them then

[/QUOTE]
Experimental surgery, random drugs, hallucinogenics, the Barney themesong..*shrug*

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]And probably some other songs maybe baby by Justin beiber or however the hell his name's spelled

[/QUOTE]
Barney > everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back