• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
You're referencing the 1x1 aren't you?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey...are Greed's summonings only items or could he summon a dragon as well?

[/QUOTE]
Sin said non living objects, I believe.

femjapanriceball said:
Oh yeah I forgot it too :/ but i think it's your turn to post
It is. But at-least I wasn't the only one to forget ^-^ . Now to find it in the 10 pages of threads I have that I'm too lazy to unwatch.

Also if you guys find greed frozen outside and bring him in for some reason (I'd assume to have him thaw out) I'd have him slowly come back to life but I'd need appropriate music that started with like drums slowly playing then slowly getting faster

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also if you guys find greed frozen outside and bring him in for some reason (I'd assume to have him thaw out) I'd have him slowly come back to life but I'd need appropriate music that started with like drums slowly playing then slowly getting faster

[/QUOTE]
Oh, you were serious? Lol

He would survive it I'm just saying if you guys want to go that route I'm up for it if not greed will find another thing to do

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also if you guys find greed frozen outside and bring him in for some reason (I'd assume to have him thaw out) I'd have him slowly come back to life but I'd need appropriate music that started with like drums slowly playing then slowly getting faster

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
Oh, you were serious? Lol
Oh, okay. Lol. I guess Bismarck will bring him inside out of the goodness of his (dragon. He has a dragon.) heart

[/QUOTE]
Moar descriptive with the music plz.

Is it like evil sounding?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]
xD okay fyi your going to find him frozen hunched over holding His head up with his left arm and reading batman

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit

Not evil sounding more like upbeat and epic sounding but not evil maybe a little goofy if you can find nothing epic that starts with something that sounds like a heart slowly starting

Didn't think so it's find he's already thawed out also do you guys think this song would suit any of my characters like a theme song or something. This isn't the song just thought I'd put it here in case anyone wants to use it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back