• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm making a character for that assassin game I made btw, it'll be interestingly funny

[/QUOTE]
I like the dark brotherhood feel you gave it ;3 I was going to make a character for it and really want to but I've loaded myself with a heap of character's already so I'm looking to kill some off first.

Also, I was going to make a poll but I'll just ask here and decide it right now. Out of my two character's Laffarou & Ciel which of the two do you guys think is the better or more interesting one? The reason I'm asking isn't for praise. I'm planning to kill one of them off at some point during the RP but can't decide which one to choose myself so instead - I was going to see which one you guys liked better in your opinions and weigh up the votes and decide based from that.

Lmfao xD OK at some point I'm going to have greed fall in love and propose and its just going to funny I'd say hilarious but when you hype something it has a chance of getting to much hype and then its not as good when it happens

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Meh, Hitsugya could kill both if you want :3

[/QUOTE]
Lol I'll admit, the eternal flames will be a problem for almost everyone.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lmfao xD OK at some point I'm going to have greed fall in love and propose and its just going to funny I'd say hilarious but when you hype something it has a chance of getting to much hype and then its not as good when it happens

[/QUOTE]
OH OH OH HAVE HIM FALL IN LOVE AND AFTER MADE GREED RECEIVE HEAVY HEAD DAMAGE AND LOSE HIS MEMORY OF HER AND HIS LOVE!! THE PERFECT TRAGEDY (<X3)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Except greed although that would suck for him a lot at the same time

[/QUOTE]
There a few people who have a means to defend against it, Laffarou could use his gum ability but that's about it.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lmfao xD OK at some point I'm going to have greed fall in love and propose and its just going to funny I'd say hilarious but when you hype something it has a chance of getting to much hype and then its not as good when it happens

[/QUOTE]
I am the hype! jking

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol I'll admit, the eternal flames will be a problem for almost everyone.

[/QUOTE]
The eternal flames of darkness shall end you all!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmmm OK then I shall do that as long as its like just his memory of her and not everything

[/QUOTE]
Bullet to the head, done.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I have a feeling that Tremki is pissed.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Isn't that wraths job?

[/QUOTE]
Actually, Pride in a sense is wrath - the odd thing about pride is that it's actually got a lot of traits which are traced throughout all of the Sins and it's the soul reason why Pride is seen as 'the strongest' or most deadly Sin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back