• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]

Hitsugya Udaza

13b46d1882cb7f0e.jpg

Meanwhile, in Katrina's apartment, Hitsugya was fast asleep on the sofa with his guitar still stuck in his hand like a sword in a fallen soldiers mutilated hands after death. When he awoke around...who knows when he rubbed at his eyes before noticing that she was fast asleep on his side. "What the hell, what the hell..." He mumbled under his breath, slowly lifting her arm off of himself so he could leave but the moment he tried to lift his lazy body up off the sofa he just about woke the entire building up with his sudden yell of pain. "Godamn this stupid fucking gunshot!..." He whisper shouted, slipping out of Katrina's grasp and limping to the door. Well shit I can't walk now. He thought, trying to think of what to do for methods of going where he needed to. After a moment of thought Hitsu ended up using Pyroportation to transport to a back alley on some random street, walking out in to the public and walking slowly to wherever he wanted to.

@Anyone (please? :3)

[/QUOTE]
Wanna interact with moi?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yes yes yes I'm ready to party!

[/QUOTE]
It's really awkward how you reference to batman comics with the 'Joker' when that person is someone that's "Yet to exist" in the actual rp timeline xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Maybe...he finds one of Greed's comics and that is how he gets his name o_o

[/QUOTE]
Well he's already got his own name, that's "Mr. J" and that's what he generally likes being called xD So that wou- you know what I'll roll with it. The guy is as crazy as they come so anything he does would make sense in some form or another.

excellent I'll make sure Greed losses one of his batman comics at some point! Also waiting for the boss man to react to Soras game

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]excellent I'll make sure Greed losses one of his batman comics at some point! Also waiting for the boss man to react to Soras game

[/QUOTE]
Sora seems like a rip off of Laffarou.....Or even Mr. J - I'm just saying he shows a lot of the same traits including his 'games of death' which Laffarou also has a tendency to do to people :3 I was going to make a post soon

Aww don't say rip off I've never even seen you rp as Laffarou that hurts my feelings if anything we just think alike so our characters do

OK I'm almost certain Greed would be frozen by now after sleeping all night in the freezing weather xD good thing he's immortal

@femjapanriceball if I'm gonna break into your persons store I'm gonna need you around plus I might want Bismark to find Greed frozen on the chair and thaw him out xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]@femjapanriceball if I'm gonna break into your persons store I'm gonna need you around plus I might want Bismark to find Greed frozen on the chair and thaw him out xD

[/QUOTE]
Or he could leave you there...Become rich from your frozen body and you become trapped forever (OUO)

If that's what happens to the 7 sins then... Screw you all imma go on a murderous rampage!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Whoever that is...Sure I guess lol

[/QUOTE]
I was saying me but I'll be using Tremki xD Just give me a bit to reply with Laffarou first.

K. I'm on a random street of randomness, randomly walking into random people who are walking around because of all the randommess.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Maybe if bismark knew greed was greed but even if he knew greed was greed I don't see bismark doing that to him xD

[/QUOTE]
I think you underestimate bismarck.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]There I've done my repliieesss~

[/QUOTE]
Are you trying to get Tremki brutally murdered? It seems that way to me xD anywho I'm punching the kid.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Are you trying to get Tremki brutally murdered? It seems that way to me xD anywho I'm punching the kid.

[/QUOTE]
....Go read Tremki's CS and come back and read what you just said.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Yes I know he's prideful and all. I was kidding lmho

[/QUOTE]
Oh I thought you went this whole time without knowing...I didn't really catch on to the joke but either way it worked cause I laughed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back