• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Hey everyone who sees this we need two people to rp as the sin of envy and lust! I'm pretty sure those are the ones we need come on guys sinister doesn't want to start the arc until we have those sins and I'm really excited to get this story rolling

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Aww your Dee best Robyn

[/QUOTE]
Yes yes I know

I remember last time we were sins and it always ended up being us two against a whole squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]In the reaper rp yuusss xD I hated that they gave me crap for being op but if I wasn't a little op we would of been dead

[/QUOTE]
When everyone else was op and we weren't lol good times. We did a pretty good job on our own though. Captured the guy though there was like 9 people against us.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yup damn those were great memories and remember our cage match hahaha

[/QUOTE]
Yuss that was perfect! Wax on wax off!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ahhhh I was just about to say that you beat me to it xD hahahah and that's why your one of my clostest rp friends

[/QUOTE]
Aaww thank you!

Yup you and sinister and ummmmmmm.......hmmm there are quite a few more on this site but your two top the list

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Oh god remember what I did instead of blacking out during romance scenes

[/QUOTE]
Animals clapping at the great work you've done.

Oh that was one of the best parts it happened at the end of one of the romance scenes also remember my guys arch enemy? Also so you working on your sin character

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]About to leave for a bit because I'm riding to my cousins and won't have wifi

[/QUOTE]
That's fine

Yes I made an assassin gang, dom't judge lol. Only one thing to do know: Make my new character Jade Kuroki.

Must...stay...AWAKE *falls asleep*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back