• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Well I guess its time to play! The love game!! Lol nah whoever wants there character to hook up with greed or whatever just have then at some point interact with him and if I ship it then greed shall fall in love with them

Greed would have to do something really interesting to get Elizabeth to do more than run at first sign of his personality :P

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alright time to steal everything in sight!

[/QUOTE]
Even the fruit loops and chicken fingers?

Stores? Damn, I didn't know There was a locations tab xD I'm going to Pay everyone a visit! Along with tremki of course.

Solemn Jester]Everything. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] Ay, he's stealing the chicken fingers. Send Hitsu afted his ass.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Greed's never been caught and won't start today!

[/QUOTE]
One does not simply deprive Hitsu of chicken fingers.

Hey its bismarks fault I mean how does bismake not know the oldest trick in the book the old stay out all night in the freezing weather in front of your mark until the owner of the store finds you thaws you out and leaves the store alone.

femjapanriceball said:
You think it's funny now. You should of been in the thread the joke originated at. Like. He was at a bar. He made a typo and it said he drank chicken fingers. xD . Literally became a meme from that point on.

Mitchs98 said:
You think it's funny now. You should of been in the thread the joke originated at. Like. He was at a bar. He made a typo and it said he drank chicken fingers. xD . Literally became a meme from that point on.
xD That was hilarious lmfho. "Too late now it's canon!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back