• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey its bismarks fault I mean how does bismake not know the oldest trick in the book the old stay out all night in the freezing weather in front of your mark until the owner of the store finds you thaws you out and leaves the store alone.

[/QUOTE]
HEY! He has a freaking mission to do! -.- please stop beating Bismarck up over everything......also, his name is spelled with a 'C' between the 'r' and the 'k'

Mitchs98 said:
You think it's funny now. You should of been in the thread the joke originated at. Like. He was at a bar. He made a typo and it said he drank chicken fingers. xD . Literally became a meme from that point on.
Omg lmao

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD That was hilarious lmfho. "Too late now it's canon!!"

[/QUOTE]
femjapanriceball said:
HEY! He has a freaking mission to do! -.- please stop beating Bismarck up over everything......also, his name is spelled with a 'C' between the 'r' and the 'k'
Omg lmao
Every character in the bar literally referenced it repeatedly from that point, it was glorious, xD

Mitchs98 said:
You think it's funny now. You should of been in the thread the joke originated at. Like. He was at a bar. He made a typo and it said he drank chicken fingers. xD . Literally became a meme from that point on.
Was He not bleeding out when That happened? xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Was He not bleeding out when That happened? xD

[/QUOTE]
No, that was when they had the drinking contest. I forgot what happened when he was bleeding out tbh

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Really well there's a place in north Dakota with the same name

[/QUOTE]
I know. I did that on purpose. -.- He's actually named after the German city Bismarck.

Mitchs98 said:
....Now I just imagined Bismarck with a German accent.
xD wow. My reasoning for that is because it was his parents' honeymoon spot. His mother was.....ah.....impregnated when his parents vacationed there.

Technically, Bismarck is 50% Scottish, 50% American tho.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]As Greed continued his theft he noticed some chicken fingers on the table, and picked them up ate one and tossed the rest in his bag. He then went taking books, dishes, food, and anything else he could."Hmmm wonder If they have a safe in here?" He asked himself before going to look for one. He searched the place for any of the normal hiding spots. Behind portraits, under floorboards, or in the bathtub. He continued looking for the safe that may or may not exist.

[/QUOTE]
No, he does not own a safe.

And what portraits? He's not rich enough for that lol

Exactly he doesn't have any so he didn't look there i was just stating normal spots you'd be surprised how many safes Greed's found in bathtub's

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Exactly he doesn't have any so he didn't look there i was just stating normal spots you'd be surprised how many safes Greed's found in bathtub's

[/QUOTE]
-_- okay then

femjapanriceball said:
xD wow. My reasoning for that is because it was his parents' honeymoon spot. His mother was.....ah.....impregnated when his parents vacationed there.
Technically, Bismarck is 50% Scottish, 50% American tho.
Was it on a hospital bed too? ^-^... xD .

But seriously. Bismarck with a German accent. ^-^

femjapanriceball said:
xD Bismarck's gonna kill her
Poor easily confused Ciri. xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]TFW? Also yuss I did say Greed was a great stratagist and tricky

[/QUOTE]
Tfw = the fact when. And. You don't gotta be that tricky around Ciri. I mean, she's not as gullible as Shiro, but still lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back