• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π˜©π˜¦π˜’𝘳𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘯π˜₯ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ezgif-5-2efdd56a5a.gif

Haha hey guys, my bad for not slipping by sooner after posting my character - just came back from watching Black Adam in theaters (believe the hype, it was awesome)

Love how the roster looks so far, it'll be a real pleasure to read em once they're done B)

I posted up my character, Hashim.

So, does anyone have a place for an old fashioned goody-two-shoes country wolf-boy in their kingdom. He doesn't drive a brand new pick-up truck or own a massive ranch property with a mansion on it, but he does have a camel and lives in a small mud hut with his mother if that's worth anything. :coolshades:

Just wanted to drop in and say hello while I work on my jester thief gal! Cause yeah I think decided she will be a thief posing as an entertainer cause hehehee drama! Anyways all these characters look amazing so far and I cannot wait to discuss ideas with all of you

Hi everyone. I was originally planning to do a half demon from yukio, but I don't want to crowd the royal pantheon too much. So I was thinking of doing a half-demon princess from Argena instead. She'd be the oldest in line, but because she's a half demon she's not acknowledged as being in line for succession. She'd have been born from a political marriage to a somewhat barbaric demon tribe that was causing a ton of trouble. I picked Argena since I like the idea of the people looking down on any non-humans, seemed like it'd lend itself to some interesting interactions.

It's ok! I'm just informing, some of us (including myself) still need to finish our sheets as well. I'm going to finally have a break from work, these next 32 hours, so I should complete Yukito.

Last edited:
i still need to finish Araphi's cs, his background and other need work done

I have a lot of time right at the moment, so I'll try my best to finish, though I might not finish yet.

same here! so excited for things to kick off next month! i've been looking for a game with this type of setting for the longest time ^^

So... Which Kingdom is the Ball taking place in? Just wondering because the caravan will set up shop in the market district if there is one.

The nomads don't use coin; they barter, trading their goods mostly for non-perishable foodstuffs. Their stall carries:
  • two to three handfuls of unrefined gold and silver ore
  • cut and un-cut gemstones that are common to arid climates (moonstone, sapphire, beryl, amazonite, quartz, peridot, garnet)
  • jewelry made of brass or wood (bead necklaces, chains and pendants. some inlaid with gemstones)
  • a whole lot of spices (saffron, cumin, paprika, fennel, cardamom, caraway, nutmeg, star anise, cinnamon, turmeric)

Last edited:
I've been having such a hard time coming up with a character personality, XD there are so many routes.

I'm having a hard time with the aesthetics of this fancypost; picking A song, and pictures/images. Having fun, but like an artist, when is it too much, when do you stop. DO I make it concise and general and wait to expand on in the rp. Add to the sheetlater?

Sometimes I have ideas I think are difficult to write, so I just get it out on paper/word/something to have physically so i won't forget and can come back to. Of course, I have to *not lose* that physical copy too πŸ˜… :

I’m having a hard time… writing ;-; like I have ideas but it’s hard to get them all into words you know
for me, it helps to not focus on the writing initially or to just go improving little by little. i'll write in very simple phrases or maybe brief scenarios i see the character in. my draft for my character was this, initially:
  • no ambition
  • stiff
  • means well
i think what resonates with me was just finding a way to get started, so i'll think to myself, "it's okay if i write poorly now, i can fix it later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back