• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π˜©π˜¦π˜’𝘳𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘯π˜₯ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Of course! What kind of relationship were you thinking of them having?
I was thinking of making her half demon, half human, maybe her father was a guard of the royal family? Did we perhaps want them to have been childhood friends and my character was made your characters lady in waiting when they were young?

I can also make her new as well if you want them to have a new relationship.

I was thinking of making her half demon, half human, maybe her father was a guard of the royal family? Did we perhaps want them to have been childhood friends and my character was made your characters lady in waiting when they were young?

I can also make her new as well if you want them to have a new relationship.
^^ I think I'm leaning more to the childhood friends or the lady in waiting since they were young type of relationship.

^^ I think I'm leaning more to the childhood friends or the lady in waiting since they were young type of relationship.
I’m not at home right now but I can pm you when I get home so we can talk more in-depth about their relationship ^^

I'm also thinking that while mainly with Princess Nadeshiko, Yukito and middle child prince have interacted with her before.

-ferret- -ferret- How old is Araphi right now?
I'm making Araphi twenty years old

Nice I was thinking the same for Yukito, I was also thinking the Queen Miyako (being the Yuki-Onna) tutored them (Yukito & Araphi) on being more "civil" and to use/how to use their abilities, not that Araphi hadn't learned already by the time they may get there. I was also going to describe their relationship as an adopted "cousin" even though they are going to be thought of synonymous with brother/sister? That work for you?

And the Oni King, Akujin, probably taught them more physical combat and strengthening of the body, harsher training?

I like that idea, I'm thinking maybe Araphi is rather lackluster when it comes to his abilities but has high battle prowess to make up for it, maybe that's a reason that he's rather looked down upon, because he's a son of a Yuki-ona but his abilities are poor and he doesn't apply them very well

I like that idea, I'm thinking maybe Araphi is rather lackluster when it comes to his abilities but has high battle prowess to make up for it, maybe that's a reason that he's rather looked down upon, because he's a son of a Yuki-ona but his abilities are poor and he doesn't apply them very well
What relationship are you thinking for him with princess Nadeshiko? ^^

What relationship are you thinking for him with princess Nadeshiko? ^^
probably a similar cousin/sibling relationship, that they grew up together and he sees her as a sister/cousin

np! I'd love to plot a bit more in terms of specifics after I see nadeshiko and yukito's full cses and after I completely finish Araphi's full cs!

Maybe, only if you're interested in this idea, but maybe they began as very antagonistic towards each other because they have no direct blood relation? but maybe when the Yuki-ona dies and (I assume) Yukito and Araphi are mourning, she gives him some kind of peace offering and now they're thicker than thieves and best friends?

ahhh I said I would wait on plotting but then I immediately didn't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ I always do the same thing, and sure! Araphi could've acted very antagonistic towards Nadeshiko, although she would never do the same back to him, since she loves all. She would try to give a sisterly presence or a supporting feel for him once Yuki-ona passed away! ^^

hmm, maybe he's just distrustful of her because she's so nice, but then comes to realize that she's actually a nice person and not trying to arrange his downfall? I don't see him being arbitrarily antagonistic to someone so I think this reason is plausible since his demon father would've instilled distrust into him (I'm making this up as I go but I like this so I'll keep it unless I have an idea I like more πŸ˜‚)

yeah of course!

hello lovelies!!

Hello! I hope to work on my character sheets a little today.

oh yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back