Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

((But you'd be without half a stomach, or, if you don't have super armorflesh, without half a body. ._.))

((Fineeee. OKAY PEOPLE WERE BACKING UP. (Short post, I tired.)))

David watched as the boy stood up. Blood all over his face, what a disgrace. "Alright, if you are Haze yet, you're dead. If not, don't take a step closer. How are you feeling, boy?"

Lucas looked at David no smiling. "I feel sick." He calmly walked over to the other man and looked him in the eyes. "I don't think I'm going to change anytime....... soon." He calmly walked over to David and looked him in the eyes. He had black eyeliner smeared across his face [mainly his eyes] added to his bright eyes giving him a feline look. The blood smeared across his face added to it and gave him the appearance of the undead.

Shade stared off from a bit back. She watched with curiosity at Lucas. So this is what it's like to be a Used. Am I one as well? Or am I a Pure, even just a simple human? Her thoughts went wild and she shook her head to clear it of them. She gave a yawn and glared at the ground in annoyance.

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOPS, sorry, my bad I jumped the gun. So I'll just have my character watch things unfold and not have him do anything misleading and/or stupid. Just woke up,)

Carlos watches with curiosity at Lucas, the calmness in which he approached David was like that of a master walking over to his pet. The blood smear on Lucas's face made him look like he had just ate someone in the short time in the alley. He could sense a change in the demeanor of Lucas, like suddenly he is in charge and is just taking his time picking out the order in which his meal would go. He took an involuntary step backward while trying to make sense of the situation. He gave up on that shortly after and just watched the whole scene unfold.

(again, I'm sorry for my mistake *Kneels down* This noob asks for forgiveness, please)

[Forgiven! xD ]

Lucas held his chin higher and took a breath. There was a moment of quiet. He watched quietly as Carlos fidgeted. "I am a Used." He knew he looked crazed and dangerous, but none of them were running away so thats a good sign. "I am not going to kill any of you anytime soon." He sighed and scanned them. "Though if you try to kill me I won't hesitate." He looked pointedly at David.

will[/I] kill you.]

(Are trying to do some commands or HTML coding? He(you) will kill whoever provokes him(you) right?)

Carlos took another deep breath and regained his composure, Lucas doesn't seem to be in the killing mood so that helps the situation a lot, although David still looks a bit tense. "What now?" He asks no one in particular. "There has to be some way to cure the "haze" right?" again just throwing out the question, open for the rest of the group to answer. If there is, it can and will save a lot of lives, in time maybe even bring back a sense of normality to our lives.

Shade turned to Carlos and looked thoughtful for a second. Her face changed into one of confusion for a second and spoke, "I believe that I was researching Haze not long ago." Giving another yawn, she watched Lucas with curiosity and mentally took down all the information that she could gather from what she saw.

"Y-you did, where are your findings? There must be something in there that could hint to a way to stunt the viral progression or get rid of it entirely." Carlos says this with a small hint of excitement lacing his voice as he turns toward Shade. "I'm Carlos by the way." He had honestly not expected this turn of events, someone was actually researching the Haze virus.

Shade scratched the back of her head and sighed, "I don't remember. I'm truly sorry, but I just can't since I don't even know who I am at all." She paused and pulled out a piece of paper from her coat pocket and continued on, "This is what I found in my pocket that told me that I was researching Haze. That's the only thing that I know about myself." Shade looked at Carlos sadly and shrugged.

"A-alright, sorry. but if you don't mind, I want to tag along with you, if there is even a small chance you would remember something I want to be there. I can pull my weight so don't worry about me slowing you down." He had found hope and a cause to adhere to. I've had enough of this hell, if I can help make it right, I will.

Shade nodded and looked up into the sky. I hate having Amnesia. I want to to know so many things, but I need to find someome that knows who I am and that is just going to annoy me to no end. At least I know I was researching Haze. She stopped thinking and realized that she hadn't given her name. She turned back to Carlos, "I'm Shade."

"Shade, huh, nice to meet you." He extends his hand toward shade, waiting for her to shake it. She looks troubled, like something is eating her inside. "Is there something wrong?"

(short post, I know)

Shade looked at the extended hand and shook it, "Not really. Just that it annoy's me that I don't know anything about myself." She gave a small smile and looked at Carlos curiously.

(I have a short post as well. I'm struggling to think of things to write.)

Lucas watched the exchange quietly. This wasn't a joke anymore. Not that it ever was. He silently in thought. He coughed in his hand again this time intentionally this time. He held the blood in his hands and looked at the others. "We need to change things." He looked over at them, his now dark eyes even darker from his bangs draping his eyes.

[so, he basically looks possessed.]

Shade walked over and crouched in front of Lucas. She stared at the blood in his hands, "How do you propose that we change things?" She took into account at how he looked and gave a small sigh before placing her hands in her pockets.

(That's a pleasant thing to picture.)

"I suggest we start by taking out some pures." He looked at the blood in his hands and sat down cross legged on the ground. He dumped it on the ground and just kinda stared at his reflection. "If any of you are like me, then speak up now." He looked up at them. "Because I know where to start."

[i have problems. :/ ]

Shade nodded thoughtfully before she spoke, "I don't think I'm like you, but I don't know what I am." She shrugged and comtinued, "I could be a Pure or just an ordinary Human. Who knows."

[so short. But I just woke up anyway.]

Lucas stood up. "We have to go see Tony." He looked at the others. "He has weapons and technology no one has ever seen." He looked ay Shade. "Will you come? I need someone to go with me. He can keep the Haze at bay for just a bit longer." He held his hand out towards the others. "Please."

"I'll go if you'll have me, the prospect of seeing more technology and weapons proves to be very interesting for me. Not to mention you said this guy can keep the haze at bay?" There was no doubt in Carlos's mind, These opportunities never come knocking twice. He had a hopeful look to his face. "By the way, I'm almost certain I'm human, but my parents were diagnosed with a mutated Haze strain. So I guess, I'm used until proven human? If that makes any sense."

Shade nodded to Lucas, "Sure I'll come. I can help in more ways than one." She gave a smile and took hold of Lucas hand. She looked towards Carlos and muttered under her breath, "We're in a similar boat it seems." Muffling a yawn in her sleeve, she looked up at the sky again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back