• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

Just wanted to put this out there, but I'm sure you already know this. Don't except everyone to survive this rp. There will most likely be a few deaths, but I promise all to set these deaths in motion with the owners permission. If your character does die and you don't have more than one. Then I would suggest maybe making a character that isn't part of the collection. Example: A wayward guard who has grown tired of Harrison, or maybe even a relative of the characters. Your choices make a difference, your actions can change everything.

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]We have officially started!

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_inline_o1p2upq0mI1t3mcak_540.jpg

Yay!

I still have a few hours of pain and essay stomping before I can even begin to think about a post :"")

But then I'll be free oh thank the gods

Boones Relationships:

Aaqilah:
Thinks she's too nice for her own good, though he's pretty sure there's more going on than meets the eye.

Amelia: He definitely understands why she keeps her distance from him, though he wishes she didn't. She's incredibly quiet and weak, and he's worried she'll break under the pressure at any moment.

Valentina: He's certain she's as fake as an actual doll and doesn't trust her in the least. Nobody lasts that long and acts like she'd like everyone to believe she does.

Jaila: Hates her, thinks she's one of the most stupid people he's ever met. She's always picking fights and causing problems with everyone, and he wishes he could knock some sense into her. However, he does feel a bit of jealousy over her fighting spirit.

Wyre: He despises her power immensely but thinks she's pretty okay. Still, he avoids her like the plague as he can't trust anyone that sense emotions or talks to imaginary gods.

Alex: He's way too abrasive and egotistical about something so cruel. Hates him greatly.

Minerva: Feels bad for her. She seems rather naive but is so attached to her psychotic brother that they may as well be attached by the hip.

Nicolai: Hates him the most. He definitely doesn't believe he's as nice as he seems, and Boone feels extreme anger and a bit of jealousy by just watching Nicolai's stupidly selfless deeds because of this.

Sage: A manipulative, arrogant jerk with a god complex? Yup, definitely hates him.

Daxton: Doesn't take things seriously at all and punks around with oodles of pride. Boone definitely thinks he's an idiot and bothersome, but actually kind of likes him.

Rune: Is sure he won't last very long at all, as he's already as wimpy as the worst of them. Feels bad for the kid.

Yay! Got that out of the way, now I can move on to an actual post!

Last edited by a moderator:
CloudyBlueDay said:
Oh for the new chars:
Amelia;

Rune: Looks quiet, like her. Makes talking to him awkward.

Boone: She keeps her distance, he's not very nice.

Daxton;

Rune: Wimpy! WIMP!

Boone: Meh he's kind of jerkish i dunno
So I'll never be able to get Daxton's voice as the sound effect for the garbage bag commercial out of my head (the one where it goes WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY! HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY!)

And Ho God after the longest January in recorded history I'm finally free from finals

I've never been so happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back