• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Well, he doesn't really know anyone that well yet, but first impressions are important...
Aaquilah: 'She's so beautiful...but that's not why I like her. I really want to know what her deepest desire looks like...'

Amalia: 'She's quiet, like me...but that only makes her hard to talk to. I don't really mind her, but I don't think she could do me much good...I'm fascinated by her magic, though. I want to know more about it.'

Valentina: 'I get the impression she doesn't like me very much, but I feel like she's someone I can look up to. I wonder if I could get her to accept me...?'

Jaila: 'I dread the day she picks a fight with me...I feel like it's bound to come, sooner or later...'

Wyre: 'She seems kind, and I feel like I can go to her for anything. If I become friends with her, will Lord Harrison look kindly upon me, too? I also wonder about this 'Helios' she's always speaking to. I like it best when she plays music. I want to listen to her songs more and more...

Alex: 'He...really seems to hate me for some reason. I don't like him...or, I wish I could follow him, but I doubt he would let me...'

Minerva: 'More than anyone, I feel like I can relate to her. But I don't know her very well, yet...and I don't think her brother wants us to become friends...

I'm a bit jealous she has someone like that.'

Nicolai: 'I really like him! Not only is he nice, but he always seems willing to help. I want to become like that, too. One of these days I'll have to ask him about getting Lord Harrison to find my true master...'

Sage: 'So so so very tall...'

Daxton: 'He's new, like me, so I feel like I should stay close to him...I cannot understand though, why he's so desperate to leave...'

Himself: I'm Jean Valjean (ok I had to get that out of my system)

[/QUOTE]
You separated the twins. You included them as individuals. You just made me so happy!!!

CloudyBlueDay said:
Daxton is reaaaaaaaaaally going to hate the twins just because they're twins. He'll get angry around them. xD
I think my favorite interactions will be Alex and Minerva with Valentina. Alex is intrigued by her, but jealous little Minerva wants her onii-sama to herself.

It's all up to you, magical GM-Chan (*^*)

Also looks like we got some lore BB)

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]

Sleeping Quarters:

The rooms of the collection are very small. In fact they are even really rooms. Imagine a crate just barely big enough for your character to sleep in. The walls made of think hardwood, but they barely have any arm or leg space and in order to sleep comfortably they either lay straight on their sides or backs. Each crate like compartment is built into the wall, with a shutter that closes over them, so at night they are locked in by guards.

It is built pretty much like this except the space is smaller with less headroom, and their are shutters built into them that close and lock at night. They also don't have the lights.

Seriously sounds like a hotel I stayed in once.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]Saves space. And what kinda of hotel were you sleeping in?

[/QUOTE]
It was a "capsule" hotel but a special one where the rooms were wooden. It was really neat though; good folks there. Good times. Maybe I can find a photo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaqilah-- (note: these are Aaqilah's true feelings. Despite what she may think about a person

inwardly, she will still act somewhat friendly to them)

Amelia: She's a little weak but she can't help but feel a bit protective over her.

Valentina: Feels like there's more going on under the surface but otherwise has no qualms about her. She's a bit rude sometimes though.

Jaila: Admires her fire but doesn't really care for her.

Wyre: A little bit odd but isn't everyone else? She likes being around her.

Alex: His eyes are a little freaky but otherwise he seems like an okay guy. There's not much of an opinion here.

Minerva: Her eyes are also a bit off-putting but she likes how she looks out for the others and even feels a little bit protective over her too.

Nicolai: No one can be that content with their life, she's suspicious of him.

Sage: Dick. She'll gladly take that ego of his and shove it somewhere the sun doesn't shine.

Daxton: He's got spunk, which is nice, but the idiot will get himself killed before the month is through.

Rune: She thinks he needs to either grow a spine or a pair, else he won't last very long.

Boone: Lighten up. She can understand not wanting to cause unnecessary fuss but jeez.

Otto: Yes he's nice, but between that addiction and the stressful life of being part of The Collection, she doubts he'll last long either.

Bjorn: Yeah, no. He'll get taken advantage of and likely be dead soon too. And he had better get used to getting touched by women, some of the guests can be very handsy.

Minerva's Relationships:

Aaqilah: I don't trust her. A mysterious person is also the most likely to stab you in the back or be playing for the enemy. I'd rather sink Alex into her and watch her become shocked to death than put my trust in her. But I'll play nice for my own sake.

Amelia: I think she's rather adorable. Alex may not like her, but I think she just needs a good cuddle. If only Alex wasn't being so cold all the time I could be her friend.

Valentina: Fuck this bitch. I'm not even going to excuse my language. Alex says there is something about her that he just wants to get to know her. No, not happening. Onii-sama is mine. This bitch will need to kill me to get to him. Fuck her. *clears throat and puts back on a natural smile.*

Jaila: I think it's funny that she tries so hard to get free. If it was easy, Alex and I wouldn't have stayed here for nine years. We would be out chasing after our goal together and then I wouldn't have to worry about losing him to that little harlot (Valentina).

Wyre: She's cute. A bit too rebellious, but at least she's nice to the new kids. I just don't mind helping out the little ones, the ones that aren't able to be shown off yet. I've tried to watch out for her from the shadows. Mr. Harrison has deemed me as her guardian angel. I don't really think that.

Alex: ONII-SAMA!!! NOBODY TOUCH HIM OR I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT THROUGH YOUR FEET! HE'S MINE! *Smiles in a friendly manner as she says this.* STAY AWAY FROM HIM VALENTINA!!!!!

Nicolai: Nice guy. Alex says that he can't be trusted, but I don't know. He's just so friendly and warm. He's like a giant teddy bear. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna call him from now on, Mr. Teddy Bear.

Sage: Prick needs to be stomped into place. He thinks he's a god but should be reminded that he's nothing more than someone's play thing right now and that he can be broken at any time and replaced.

Daxten: Cute kid. Not much else to say about him. He's got too much energy for being a doll. And honestly, he looks like I could flick him and he'd fall over crying.

Rune: Seriously, this kid needs to man up already. He'll never be anywhere near the man onii-sama is at this rate. If Nicolai's a teddy bear, this kid is a fradey cat. I'm not joking, gonna have to whip him into shape. *cracks knuckles* Oh Ruuuuuuuuuuune!

Nicolai's Relationships:

Aaqilah: She's a good girl, just needs to stop hiding and dancing around the wall she's built up. If she'd just let people in, I think she'd become a great member to the family.

Amelia: Sweet shy Amelia. I really wish I could get you out of this place. You don't belong cooped up like a doll or a bird. You deserve to be free.

Valentina: You may be sarcastic, coy and violent, but I bet there's a frightened little girl underneath that shell. If you ever want someone to support you or if you ever feel like you're about to break, I'll be here for you.

Jaila: If you think you can get out of here, take the others with you. I'll sacrifice myself to help you do it. Your a good kid and I'm here to help.

Wyre: Ahh. She's my little prodigy. I am glad that she's joined us. Even though she has her wild streaks, she's a good friend and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Alex: I'll kill him. He is trying to push the wrong buttons with me constantly and I am not above putting people back in their place.

Minerva: She's a good girl. She's got a serious dependency problem with Alex though. I've tried to help her, but every time she starts to slip away from him, Alex drags her back in. I worry about those two, but as they're older, I can't do much.

Sage: A little bit of an ego isn't bad, but claiming to be god? This kid is crazy, but I can deal with him. If I leave him to his illusions of grandeur I can go on with my life.

Daxton: I like this kid. He's got spunk, he's got his heart in the right place and he strives to be great. If only he could take a hit though. I wish in earnest that he would get tougher. I could feel good leaving him in charge of the kids when Harrison is done with me.

Rune: He's a sweet guy, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too timid. The boy needs to find something worth fighting for and stick with it. I think once he finds his purpose in life he'll become a great man.

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]God I feel so bad for Nicolia he is probably the nicest one out of everybody and almost everyone hates him.

[/QUOTE]
nicol-AI, I don't mean to be a jerk, but you keep switching the a and i in his name.

Edit: Nickname is Nico.

Same here, I feel so bad for him. Aaqilah's urge to stab him just rose so much because he's so nice that it's infuriating to her

Iomana said:
Same here, I feel so bad for him. Aaqilah's urge to stab him just rose so much because he's so nice that it's infuriating to her
he just wants everyone to be a family, except Alex. He'd kill Alex in a heartbeat for.......personal reasons. *whistles nonchalantly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back