• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

Nicolai:*sets the house down* We can escape at anytime, I just have to stay behind is all. *smiles before falling over unconscious*

Okay, I want this to start already. Is it going to start off at one of Mr. Harrison's "showings?" and secondly, what the heck does Mr. Harrison look like?

Edit: Scratch that secondly part.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, we should be starting soon I am working on the intro post this instance.

Second, there is a picture or at least a face claim of Harrison in the Neutral Characters tab.

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]First, we should be starting soon I am working on the intro post this instance.
Second, there is a picture or at least a face claim of Harrison in the Neutral Characters tab.

[/QUOTE]
yeah, I noticed. Thus I put in an edit. *facepalms*

x'D Everyone in this thread is so silly...(>u>)

Also @Lovable Dark\-side that reminds me, I was wondering how Harrison prevents the kids from using their powers on him to try and escape, ect. (I mean the ones who have more offensively useful ones)...or is that plot secret IDK ;;

Last edited by a moderator:
For Daxton (he could easily turn someone to gold) I imagine Harrison might make it so that he can't remove his gloves in downtime?

Kiroshiven said:
Minerva's Relationships:
Rune: Seriously, this kid needs to man up already. He'll never be anywhere near the man onii-sama is at this rate. If Nicolai's a teddy bear, this kid is a fradey cat. I'm not joking, gonna have to whip him into shape. *cracks knuckles* Oh Ruuuuuuuuuuune!
I'm...not sure if I want to find out what it means

Kiroshiven said:
Nicolai's Relationships:
Rune: He's a sweet guy, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too timid. The boy needs to find something worth fighting for and stick with it. I think once he finds his purpose in life he'll become a great man.
He has a purpose; it's just sh*t

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I'm...not sure if I want to find out what it means
He has a purpose; it's just sh*t

[/QUOTE]
Let's just say Rune will have a quite a few bruises and possible a broken bone or two when Minerva is done. Trial by fire you know?

How Harrison keeps the arcane children from using their abilities is no secret and is quiet simple. As I posted in the Lore tab each kid wears a binding bracelet that keeps them from crossing the perimeter of his land. If they do pass the perimeter of his land the bracelet induces horrendous pain to the point they either pass out or might possibly die of shock. They are then dragged back within the perimeter and given medical attention.

The way these bracelets work there are rune covered stones called barrier stones that activate the bracelets within a certain radius of them. Harrison had to pay a pretty penny for these and the runes have to be redone every few months. But besides the bracelets he has also hired guards that are immune to most magics, or have at least been trained against the arcane arts. When all else fails the guards also have mini barrier stones that activate on command of said guards.

Then as @CloudyBlueDay said he also takes some precautions for each characters powers. Wyre isn't allowed to have her Lyre unless she is preforming. Nicolai, Minerva, and Alex often have extra guards around them when they are out and about. Since their powers are more combat based. As for your character @Pretzel Heart he would probably make sure you wear extra clothing made out of thicker materials.

Oo, yeah, question for me. Will the bracelets activate if the wearer tries to remove them even if they're within the perimeter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back