• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

Lovable Dark-side]Oh! Question [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9705-cloudyblueday/ said:
@CloudyBlueDay[/URL] can the effects of Daxton's abilities be reversed or if he turns something to gold its that way forever?
I think holy water being poured on the subject will reverse it, though a large amount. Daxton doesn't know that.

Okay, guys We're going to have to start tomorrow afternoon because I was more than 3 quarters done with the intro post and my computer glitched and deleted everything. So, I have to restart from scratch....Yay.

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]Okay, guys We're going to have to start tomorrow afternoon because I was more than 3 quarters done with the intro post and my computer glitched and deleted everything. So, I have to restart from scratch....Yay.

[/QUOTE]
Noooo! If you were writing it on RPN - it should save your post? D:

Don't worry once I'm back from school tomorrow I'll gets us rewritting. I shouldn't take as long then because I already know what I am going to type.

Oh, my, this is what happens when you live on the other side of the planet. YOU EFFING MISS EVERYTHING ;-; *sniffles* I feel so unloved...

Valentina: Pathetic, you're acting like that Amelia girl

Me: SHUT UP!!! I created you, okay?!

@Kiroshiven I see a very long and interesting battle between Valentina, Alex and Minerva xD

Ashaficent said:
Oh, my, this is what happens when you live on the other side of the planet. YOU EFFING MISS EVERYTHING ;-; *sniffles* I feel so unloved...
Valentina: Pathetic, you're acting like that Amelia girl

Me: SHUT UP!!! I created you, okay?!

@Kiroshiven I see a very long and interesting battle between Valentina, Alex and Minerva xD
Not really between Alex, Minerva, and Valentina. More like between Minerva and Valentina.

Just being a nutty mc fudge nugget who talks to themselves everyone loves those.

Also, I am currently rewriting the intro post. SO GUESS WHAT WE'RE DOING TODAY!!!!!

Daxton totally can't take a hit but it took a lot of Harrison's guards to actually catch him because you'll never meet a boy who can squirm as much as Daxton and run as fast too. He's been running from lots of things so he's really dang fast xD

This is completely irrelevant to anything but I need any excuse to procrastinate on finals and I just have this random vision of Rune as a really late bloomer and sometime around his late teens hell grow up tall.

But not Sage tall or Siskit talk cause jases

Will add Boon opinion when I get back and hopefully the IC will be up by then too B)

Also I had a few more questions about the world and such but man just so hard to do anything useful not school-related this week so I'll finally have my brain back to myself after this evening. :""")

Oh for the new chars:

Amelia;

Rune: Looks quiet, like her. Makes talking to him awkward.

Boone: She keeps her distance, he's not very nice.

Daxton;

Rune: Wimpy! WIMP!

Boone: Meh he's kind of jerkish i dunno

Sweet lord! Okay I'm sorry I'll edit it real quick! Wait I thought his name was spelled Nicolai? That's what your character sheet says.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]Sweet lord! Okay I'm sorry I'll edit it real quick! Wait I thought his name was spelled Nicolai? That's what your character sheet says.

[/QUOTE]
It's listed as Nicolia in the fight section

I'll work on getting up a post and Boone's opinion on everyone. Whichever comes to mind first will be the first to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back