• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

Alex's relationships (update):

Otto: He's a drug munching dog. He'll be useful in the escape and if Mini or I can tame him, he's welcome to come along. When Mini and I achiever our end goal, he'll be a great help. (One of the first character's Alex ACTUALLY likes, congratulations.)

Bjorn: Is it me, or does Harrison have this sadistic urge to surround me with pathetic weak willed lilly livered.....gah! Look. Either man up or get out of the way. There is no in between in this world.

Minerva's Relationships (update):

Otto: He's a puppy dog. I wouldn't mind getting to scratch behind his ears and watch his tail wag and his leg twitch. Alex can we keep him? REALLY?! You're not joking with me right? WOOHOO! Come on boy, we're gonna kill Harrison.

Bjorn: It's fun to tease him by popping up behind him and pressing my chest into his back. He freaks out and I can't help but die laughing. He's like the cat I never got to have growing up. Too bad we're keeping Otto, I'd want to have them both. I know we can only take care of one of them Alex! Get off my back!

Nicolai's realtionships (update):

Otto: he's not a bad guy, he's just got a drug problem in order to control his power. I want to help him learn self control, but he seems to be too addicted to opium for me to help. If the healer was still alive we could probably help him out.

Bjorn: Poor lad. He's got A LOT of baggage. I'm here if he needs me, but I won't hold my breath. He seems to scared to even ask someone for help. Oh well. He'll either ask or he'll die from stress. I'd prefer it if he asked for help though.

@Otto

And also both my chars totally could've kept their abilities hush hush but Amelia was extorted for her abilities before she got to Harrison and Daxton just basically destroyed the economy in his village by turning freaking EVERYTHING into gold and selling it and yep

Okay, I edited Aaqilah's relationships way back on page 2 (because apparently I have an issue with keeping everything in one place). I'm also working on my reply too

I swear I'll make a reply and relationships and all that good stuff ASAP perhaps later I'll have much down time.

Been kind of swamped cause I'm going on a short trip this week and was woefully underprepared haha. But I will do my best to keep up with this RP (though likely I'll be posting from my phone which means everything will be terrible :''') ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Amelia;

Aaqilah: Is intrigued by her and feels she is hiding something. Generally enjoys her company.

Valetina: Seems rather fake, gets a little shy around her

Jaila: Admires her drive. Wishes she had her guts.

Wyre: Amelia has yet to form a straight opinion on her. She seems a bit all over the place.

Siskit twins: Thinks they're too loud, keeps away from them.

Nicolai: Hangs around him quite a bit, feels safe around him.

Sage: Is rather scared of him.

Daxton: She's yet to form an opinion on him.

Rune: Looks quiet, like her. Makes talking to him awkward.

Otto: Nothing too special about him in terms of personality.. Amelia feels neutral towards him, though his power scares her.

Bjorn: Another quiet, but nicer person. Amelia yet again feels neutral towards him.

Daxton;

Aaqilah: Probably hates her

Amelia: Looks small and sad

Valetina: Doesn't like her

Jaila: Nah not really

Wyre: She's kinda pretty but he's gotta remind himself he doesn't like her

Siskit twins: Reminds him too much of his twin sisters (just because they're twins.)

Nicolai: Hates him! Daxton is the big brother, not him!

Sage: I'LL FITE U MATE

Daxton: Fantastic hurhur

Rune: Wimpy! WIMP!

Otto: Eh idk normal dude

Bjorn: Quiet but nice. Daxton doesn't care much about him.

I saw! I will definitely do my best to post this evening but I won't be able to till I get to port...but I assume most people will be asleep by then. x'D

Well, after my next post I plan on waiting for others to reply. Then there will most likely be a time skip induced soon.

Just a little note. Wyre's powers didn't effects everyone in the room. Mostly just the guest and the few guards without magic Immunity

The Npcs are created for everyone to use and further the story as time moves forward. So you can pretty much do whatever you want with them, but try to stay within a basic personality.

Silas hates the Arcanes and is Close to Harrison

Janis is more neutral and had no great love or hate, but hates being sassed or told off and isn't afraid to pull strings.

Soo I typed out a post but my computer isn't hooking up to the wifi and while I'm transferring it to my phone cause pain the ship is leaving dock and I have no idea how my wifi will work when at sea

So

If I suddenly disappear and people feel the need to skip over me tomorrow before I hit land again TLDR Rune crying hard cause he's a worthless piece of crap Daxton snapped at him and tries to apologize cause useless and just gets dragged along to Wyre show and shenanigans

He's got next to 0 willpower so if it ever comes up I can't post over the week and another character wants to drag him somewhere that's cool with me

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Soo I typed out a post but my computer isn't hooking up to the wifi and while I'm transferring it to my phone cause pain the ship is leaving dock and I have no idea how my wifi will work when at sea
So

If I suddenly disappear and people feel the need to skip over me tomorrow before I hit land again TLDR Rune crying hard cause he's a worthless piece of crap Daxton snapped at him and tries to apologize cause useless and just gets dragged along to Wyre show and shenanigans

He's got next to 0 willpower so if it ever comes up I can't post over the week and another character wants to drag him somewhere that's cool with me

[/QUOTE]
Daxton: I REGRET NOTHI- oh shit he's crying h-HEY YOU WERE BEING A BUTT IN MY DEFENSE OKAY STOP CRYING

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]So...how is everyone doing?

[/QUOTE]
YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL, BAE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back