• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

I want to read the manga because I know it goes past what the anime does but I've also heard they're doing more of the anime eventually so I hope that's true

What about Vampire Diaries?

Anyways. I have done extensive research on vampires, and yeah, in some books, tv shows, movies and such, there are humans who give up their blood to vampires to make sure they don't feed on unwilling participants, in return they get the pleasure of being bitten. Some yes, are addicted.

I feel like my human is going to enjoy you lots' characters! So much data to explore~

GMs, if my human gets bitten by a vamp, is it a rule that she can possibly turn into one?

ArcticViolin said:
I feel like my human is going to enjoy you lots' characters! So much data to explore~
GMs, if my human gets bitten by a vamp, is it a rule that she can possibly turn into one?
That would enhance the rp but idk to be honest

Nicole099 said:
That would enhance the rp but idk to be honest
Okay, thanks. I don't plan on having her turn into anything. Just wondering in case she got bit or something. I think it's best for the humans to remain humans for this one, especially for the reasons that the school was established in the first place xD

ArcticViolin said:
Okay, thanks. I don't plan on having her turn into anything. Just wondering in case she got bit or something. I think it's best for the humans to remain humans for this one, especially for the reasons that the school was established in the first place xD
Yeah that would be best because I think the humans will be pissed off at vampires for turning them

As for plot storylines, I would like to annoy the shiet out of EVERYONE.

Ab-so-lutely EVERYONE.

For extra classes personally I'd like the idea of clubs but idk, I'm reading Oreshura and their club seems relentlessly interesting. A Cooking class would be great, maybe even How To Train A Log. I'd join a log training class in a second.

I've convinced the kids I'm an alien because I have blisters on the bottoms of my feet...

I told them they were alien babies...

And I have antenna. I was born with growths above my ears (they were surgically removed after I was born but there's still like tiny ones if you feel it)

So I convinced them I was an alien.

OhFallenMars said:
I've convinced the kids I'm an alien because I have blisters on the bottoms of my feet...
I told them they were alien babies...

And I have antenna. I was born with growths above my ears (they were surgically removed after I was born but there's still like tiny ones if you feel it)

So I convinced them I was an alien.
O.o

I convinced a kid he was eating chocolate with moth eggs that will hatch in his stomach and eat him from the inside out.

ArcticViolin said:
@JaCrispy what do you think about this?

TurtleGod said:
As for plot storylines, I would like to annoy the shiet out of EVERYONE.
Ab-so-lutely EVERYONE.

For extra classes personally I'd like the idea of clubs but idk, I'm reading Oreshura and their club seems relentlessly interesting. A Cooking class would be great, maybe even How To Train A Log. I'd join a log training class in a second.
Cooking can definitely be one. Log training?

poutysunshine said:
@JaCrispy what do you think about this?
I think that vamps can choose if they want to turn a human into a vampire, possibly by releasing some type of endorphin ( Is that what you call it?)

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:
Clearly, only the best logs win the LOG OLYMPICS!

ya know?

Personally I'd actually really like a cooking class.

JaCrispy said:
I think that vamps can choose if they want to turn a human into a vampire, possibly by releasing some type of endorphin ( Is that what you call it?)
Endorphin is like a hormone. Basically its just something that makes you feel good. You get it when you see cute animals, someone you like, when you work out or get a massage or like listen to your favorite music.

In VA there's different types of vampires but basically to turn someone into the other type of vampire they have to transfer their own blood into the victim usually through drinking it. So the vampire would have to bleed into the humans mouth to turn them into a vampire. Its an idea

@poutysunshine

TurtleGod said:
Clearly, only the best logs win the LOG OLYMPICS!
ya know?

Personally I'd actually really like a cooking class.
Ah gotcha. So far clubs/extra classes/sports include: Cooking, basketball, and cheerleading.

OhFallenMars said:
Endorphin is like a hormone. Basically its just something that makes you feel good. You get it when you see cute animals, someone you like, when you work out or get a massage or like listen to your favorite music.
In VA there's different types of vampires but basically to turn someone into the other type of vampire they have to transfer their own blood into the victim usually through drinking it. So the vampire would have to bleed into the humans mouth to turn them into a vampire. Its an idea

@poutysunshine
Does VA have the first movie out? I think I saw it. Same idea in True Blood so I think this would be the best. I don't think anybody will get turned but I don't mind if someone does at some point or another further into the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:
Ah gotcha. So far clubs/extra classes/sports include: Cooking, basketball, and cheerleading.
Does VA have the first movie out? I think I saw it. Same idea in True Blood so I think this would be the best. I don't think anybody will get turned but I don't mind if someone does at some point or another further into the rp.
Yes! Vampire Academy did have their first movie out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back