• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Me and my ex are trying to be friendly because we have all the same friends. And this conversation just happened.

*dont remember what we were talking about but for some reason I called him a butt*

Him:I'm not a butt.

Me:Yeah...you are.

Him:You're a butt

Me:I have a butt (inside joke)

Him: Do you? I don't recall.

Me:Don't be an ass.

Him: Well, you are what you eat.

Me: oH mY gOd

Him:There fore I am not an ass.

Me:Oh thank god.

This was much funnier to me because of the amount of time he took between messages after you are what you eat. it killed me

Hey, I always thought he was a little gay. It wouldn't surprise me if he came out as bi or something later down the line.

I mean we were together for three years and he would just be okay with me telling people my dick went in his ass all the time.

AND THERE ARE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE VERY INAPROPRO THAT I WONT SAY THAT KIND OF TIPPED IT OFF TOO.

But yeah. His best friend is also bi and since we broke up they've been together like 24/7. Like he doesn't hang out with anyone else.

OhFallenMars said:
Me and my ex are trying to be friendly because we have all the same friends. And this conversation just happened.
*dont remember what we were talking about but for some reason I called him a butt*

Him:I'm not a butt.

Me:Yeah...you are.

Him:You're a butt

Me:I have a butt (inside joke)

Him: Do you? I don't recall.

Me:Don't be an ass.

Him: Well, you are what you eat.

Me: oH mY gOd

Him:There fore I am not an ass.

Me:Oh thank god.

This was much funnier to me because of the amount of time he took between messages after you are what you eat. it killed me
(Because it won't let me embed)

YouTube

Oh god no they're not my kids. I'm much too young...although my best friend is about to have a kid and shes my age. And I'm the godmother.

They're my nieces.

I'm 18.

And yes, they did. We're playing battleship now, haha.

They're like 8 and 9 i think

@poutysunshine

Oh! I'm sorry omg lol. I hope not but if one chooses. Congrats that will be fun! Plus you get to watch him/her and give them back lol Aw man they are bigger but still cute cute.

poutysunshine said:
Oh! I'm sorry omg lol. I hope not but if one chooses. Congrats that will be fun! Plus you get to watch him/her and give them back lol Aw man they are bigger but still cute cute.
mmm...I have them all week so not too fun. No time away, theyre already irritating me

OhFallenMars said:
mmm...I have them all week so not too fun. No time away, theyre already irritating me
Try taking care of a spoiled Autistic kid for 10 days. Drove me mad.

g U Y S

THE GIRL THAT I USED FOR HAZEL

OKAY I HAVE HER ON SNAPCHAT AND SHE LOOKS SO HOT TODAY ITS KILLING ME.

IM SO UPSET.

OhFallenMars said:
TerrinX said:
Try taking care of a spoiled Autistic kid for 10 days. Drove me mad.
Bless your poor souls.

OhFallenMars said:
g U Y S
THE GIRL THAT I USED FOR HAZEL

OKAY I HAVE HER ON SNAPCHAT AND SHE LOOKS SO HOT TODAY ITS KILLING ME.

IM SO UPSET.
Screenshot that and share man. I like hot girls too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
TerrinX said:
Yes, yes you are. I actually don't know but I'm sure you are in your own wayyyy. I died at this though. I like your girl too cause her freakin freckles like omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back