• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

@poutysunshine

Im just happy there's something I can work with about your character ^_^ If you figure out the plot I have in mind PM me, I want it to be a surprise. But a clue, your character, something interests me from her bio.

@Nicole099

Maybe. What is the reason I wonder? What does he hide, what does he remember? Why would he want someones rumors and gossip? What injury does he truly hide?

I like plot, there's plenty drama already, happy for that. But the plots my plan.

@ZerRu575 If it is something big from anyone's past then you need to pm them to make sure it is okay with them. If he was to know them in the past or such then they need to know. Not everyone needs to know but if it involves them then you need to pm them.

Mostly memory or knowledge about events, nothing directly involving them, but I'll send pms, sooner or later. Anyway it's his memory he wants to fix, noones directly in danger.

Honest response - I feel like my plot is clever, can help bring harmony, help keep curiosity, and would allow characters to work of mine in a fluid dynamic way, I have no intention kf controlling any character but my own and hope for varied responses to the plot I have in mind. To conclude, my character does not directly know anyone. That's what makes it interesting.

I will send them pms to flesh a few things out, including giving you a little to work with lol. I like to pretend I'm clever.

Then I'm okay with it but you still need to pm them more details. You need to send them tonight/ early tomorrow because we will be starting very soon! I like that you have ideas and I'm sure you're clever, you've only gotten better since the joining darlin @ZerRu575

Pm and we can talk details, I'm pretty open for any ideas! @TerrinX

poutysunshine said:
I'm thrilled too! Aw proud to have it man and thank ya! Really though, get to pming because we are starting very soon. @ZerRu575
YAY! Were starting soon! I'll try not to make my character too much of a bitch xD

We can do it after that, I want most people to be there in the beginning especially the ones activite here. The plan was sometime later tomorrow but it wasn't written in stone. @OhFallenMars

I don't know what time I'll be home because tomorrow but I'll have my phone and it should be fine if we start. I just wanted to know so I know to have my phone on me.

Everyone that had a run-in with my plot got a PM, reveal nothing. There small pieces, when put together, will give the arc that drives my character. But of course not all is as it seems.

:D ^_^ :P that plot is gonna be awesome.

Just so everyone gets a head's up, I know the direction and idea, I don't know every detail, but that makes it easier for "The Plot" to develop more naturally, with a natural pace and progression.

Right so...

*Gives cookie to Senpai*

*Gives cookie to Mars*

*Gives cookie to Caro*

*Gives cookie to Anubis*

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should send me a pm tomorrow when we start, that way I'll get an email about it and if I'm not already on I will be in a jiffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back