• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

OhFallenMars said:
@poutysunshine Another question! Will there be a cerfew that they have to be in their dorm?
I mean not that it matter much but I can see Kaiden being angsty and not wanting to stay in his dorm a lot, regardless of cerfew.

@Nicole099 I appreciate the sentiment, but '.-.' Doesn't make it seem sincere at all. Thanks though.
You do not know how long I have waited for someone to address this. Angst is the best word because it's associated with teenage angst and we all know that teenage angst = drama (or being an emo) and that's my favorite term.

Saying teenage angst is the best.

I hate angst with a burning passion, it's such a common character trait that is mostly used by people who can't find the energy to make an in-depth character. Yes it's easy to use that trait, but you can only go so far with it. And the worst part is that people add in some contradicting trait that makes the character totally imbalanced, like for example. " The are cold on the out side, showing little emotion. But on the inside they have a heart of cold. Their troubled past makes them wish they weren't even born." Things like that bug me. Some people can properly pull of a character like that, they also give time for their character to grow out of that angst.

Last edited by a moderator:
OhFallenMars said:
Another question! Will there be a cerfew that they have to be in their dorm?
I mean not that it matter much but I can see Kaiden being angsty and not wanting to stay in his dorm a lot, regardless of cerfew.
TurtleGod said:
You do not know how long I have waited for someone to address this. Angst is the best word because it's associated with teenage angst and we all know that teenage angst = drama (or being an emo) and that's my favorite term. Saying teenage angst is the best.
My love for your post is high TurtleGod, very high.

Curfew is 11:30p.m, classes start at 8:30 a.m, each class (you have four with an hour lunch) being an 90 minutes you'll be ending the school day around 3:30. Crisp and I will play the teachers as they'll just be neutral characters. Every student will have the same schedule seeing as twenty is about one classroom. You'll have math, science, history, and english. All extra classes such as art, music, drama, or etc and sports will be held after school and can last up until nine. Dinner will be held at 7:00 p.m. I'll post the whole thing with times soon with clubs you can join and stuff.

Do you guys have any clubs/sports you want?

Mmm I can see Hazel liking art or drama.

Kaiden I have no idea. He's rather fit, so maybe if there's like an independent workout thing?

OhFallenMars said:
Mmm I can see Hazel liking art or drama.
Kaiden I have no idea. He's rather fit, so maybe if there's like an independent workout thing?
You could put him in something like football or basketball even though working out would be good also

Nicole099 said:
You could put him in something like football or basketball even though working out would be good also
See, I was thinking that, but I was also thinking that he would probably hate that and I can't put my babies through anything like that

OhFallenMars said:
See, I was thinking that, but I was also thinking that he would probably hate that and I can't put my babies through anything like that
True that maybe he'd like doing something like a workout club?

I may add an gym, idk. Someone said basketball so we do have that. I strongly support drama but I don't know if any of my charries will be in it. Maybe Stormie will be in cheerleading and goes into drama not realizing it's not that dramatic but more acting out things lol. I love drama myself so I may slip one into it at least @OhFallenMars @Nicole099

Oh! If anyone is interested because Jane is a 3rd year if anyone wants to have their character know her please tell me!

I would love to make friendships and backstories and such

TerrinX said:
Oh! If anyone is interested because Jane is a 3rd year if anyone wants to have their character know her please tell me!
I would love to make friendships and backstories and such
Can my character know you , he's 3rd year and a werewolf :)

I agree! I feel like Kaiden should already know at least one person which should be a werewolf considering his history. If anyone is interested send me a pm so we can figure out a backstory!

xD I think its really ironic that two guys offer to be her friend, when she spends most her time avoiding men xD

OhFallenMars said:
I agree! I feel like Kaiden should already know at least one person which should be a werewolf considering his history. If anyone is interested send me a pm so we can figure out a backstory!
I can see Kaiden leaving wounded animal in the woods to try and attract vampires that were nearby but Jane found the trap instead, leading to a awkward and confusing first meeting

@TerrinX

Your new ^_^ Hi, my char has amnesia, and a mysterious backstory that he has to uncover.

Yes I do enjoy planning this out. Everyday is a new day to hammer out the story of my characters.

Sooo, no spoilers from me.

@omgcaro

Luna

These character's will advance my characters amnesia plot, and help him regain his memery. No spoilers, just so happy there's so many interesting and varied character's, so sad I couldn't involve all of them. Yes there is a theme. Every detail gives a possible hook for tbe plot. No my character doesn't need to be huge in everyone else's, plot, but those character's will play a role, in mine. Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back