• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Overview is done, if ever so kind, head over there and read it. If you have questions or anything (Maybe you wanna tell me your favorite color? Go ahead I don't mind!) then pm me or ask me here. Don't worry I won't miss it.

@omgcaro @Syra @Nicole099 @OhFallenMars @Lord Anubis @CharmyPie

On those notes, I'm heading to bed to get my schedule back in order but I'll get back to you around 5:00 a.m eastern time zone (us).

TurtleGod said:
Also I made this new profile picture
I didn't even intend for it to happen but the eyes look at the post I just made like "WHOA WHAT A GREAT POST"

just saying

pls notice me senpais
It's v cute I like it a lot (<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

OhFallenMars said:
It's v(ery?) cute I like it a lot (<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)
Thanks!

Personally I'm rubbish (in nice terms) at drawing anything other than eyes, and even then, my eyes are the basic cartoon eyes.

But I'm glad you like it, I had to do rings of different colors of green and it took two days to do. Then I blurred them together and bam SKIN. At first the face was tiny so I made it larger and bam FACE.

If you asked me to draw a full body though, I'd draw two lines straight down and then let it continue off the page and I'd draw a circle around the head. Not even any detail like a hat or hair, just a circle.

I'm so confused has the rp already started or is it starting today or am I just supposed to stay confused forever?

In my defense I just used the ol' roommates post because it was late and I was lazy. I won't forget ya next time. You are in overview though and I have read your entire bio which I like because he'll be awkward towards all these normal things (a few others like that so he may fit slightly well with them) but he'll probably be more so since he's been that way for hundreds of years! Anyhow I would have left out more people if they hadn't been in there honestlyy. @Lord Anubis

You're welcome, the bbcode was being a lil brat so that's why it ended up having spoilers lol @ArcticViolin

No we haven't started I just gave the dates since purplepanda asked. We will start at the latest Aug. 3 darlin @Nicole099

Milus said:
I could switch my character to a vampire if preferred, @poutysunshine
Actually might enjoy that. I signed as a human assuming it'd be the least populated breeds.
Looked through the OOC to see if I had missed anything and I had gah. You can if you would like! I don't mind honestly since they seem to be evening out more and we solved the roommate thing. If you have the desire to make him a vampire go for it or you can make yourself one, I don't mind.

So after checking very thoroughly here are all the roommates and rooms. Most haven't changed since before but some have been added. So here it is.

Room one
: Stromie Josephine Sayne ?@poutysunshine, Hazel Moss ? @omgcaro , Christopher St. James ? @Sarcastic Bitch , Joanthan Dunn @CharmyPie , Azazel Assan @purplepanda288
tripple-bed-room-no-ensuite.jpg

Um I think our dorm looks really good and I would appreciate if you would stop poking at my OC, we haven't even started yet. As I said, yes, he's going to be a dick at first but he's not going to intentionally hurt anyone and he certainly isn't evil. He was just raised the way he was raised and now he's trying to change.

I'm not too happy about him being stuck in a room with miss priss either, but I haven't complained once now have I?

@poutysunshine I don't know if this was addressed, but where will the bathrooms be located? I'm just asking as, are they connected to the room, or will there be just two separate huge ones for girls and guys

And I just asked you as nicely as I could to stop. I don't really care if you're joking or not I don't appreciate it. Its been very constant and kind of hurts my feelings.

Ok no more insults to anyone charrie, do I need to switch you all? (Like just asking I'm not fussing) @Nicole099 @OhFallenMars

One huge bathroom outside of the dorms for girls and then one for males. These bathrooms will include six sinks, and six showers. Charrie's will work it out about when this person or that person gets in. @OhFallenMars

Ay, Welcome! There is, isn't there? I like your CS! She'll be in dorm five and I'll make sure to update the picture so it has four beds. @TerrinX

@poutysunshine Another question! Will there be a cerfew that they have to be in their dorm?

I mean not that it matter much but I can see Kaiden being angsty and not wanting to stay in his dorm a lot, regardless of cerfew.

@Nicole099 I appreciate the sentiment, but '.-.' Doesn't make it seem sincere at all. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back