• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

OOOOOOH! Guys I just had an I dea if your up to staying awake for a while and playing a game with me

It could be like when they feed in black blood brothers. Its a vampire anime when they feed it gives a sensation compared to sex, and creates a temporary bond between the two.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]It could be like when they feed in black blood brothers. Its a vampire anime when they feed it gives a sensation compared to sex, and creates a temporary bond between the two.

[/QUOTE]
O.o so instead of sex people would have a vampire feed on them?

Nicole099 said:
Or during sex.

Vampire Academy and I think House Of Night has the same idea. Except in Vampire Academy it doesn't create bonds. HoN it does.

OhFallenMars said:
Or during sex.
Vampire Academy and I think House Of Night has the same idea. Except in Vampire Academy it doesn't create bonds. HoN it does.
I guess I need to start watching more animes

ZerRu575 said:
How, how do I change the like I give? I give likes now but I want to change it.
Beside where the check is there is an undo button.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]It could be like when they feed in black blood brothers. Its a vampire anime when they feed it gives a sensation compared to sex, and creates a temporary bond between the two.

[/QUOTE]
I saw this in true blood also. Does the bond give them the ability to sense if the other is in trouble or sometimes hear the other? It's been a while but I remember that was somewhat the affect that feeding had.

Nicole099 said:
OhFallenMars said:
Or during sex.
Must be in more than I thought. I don't watch anime though. I'm pretty sure if anything it would heighten the experience.

poutysunshine said:
Beside where the check is there is an undo button.
I saw this in true blood also. Does the bond give them the ability to sense if the other is in trouble or sometimes hear the other? It's been a while but I remember that was somewhat the affect that feeding had.

Must be in more than I thought. I don't watch anime though. I'm pretty sure if anything it would heighten the experience.
Vampire Academy and House of Night are books. Really good books!

Basically how they kind of explain it is the vampire saliva has endorphins in it, or a vampire bite sets off the adrenaline in your body...

Which also feels really good.

OhFallenMars said:
Basically how they kind of explain it is the vampire saliva has endorphins in it, or a vampire bite sets off the adrenaline in your body...

I need a vampire to bite me inrl then

OhFallenMars said:

Then I'll have to read them! I definitely think this is how it is in the rp.

Nicole099 said:
I need a vampire to bite me inrl then
How nice that'd be man.

So I walk into the living room, right. Of the place I'm babysitting. Both kids are sleeping on both couches. Where the fuck am I supposed to sit.

So I sit at the end of the bigger couch and now I have kid feet in my lap and I hate feet.

OhFallenMars said:
I'm legit an adrenaline junkie. I'd be so addicted to vampire bites.
Imagine going to rehab for that.

That sounds so cute though! @yoursecondcomment

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back