• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

John smiled a little at Alexander, though it was clear that he had been crying.

Alexander's heart melted a little bit. "Oh, John..." Alexander whispered.

Lafayette didn't say anything as he practically engulfed his salad. He would not hesitate however to cut a bitch if this new kid tried to pull anything on either john or eliza. Still, he figured Alexander would be above that sort of behavior; or atleast he hoped.

He drank his ranch dressing like a champ.

Peggy ran into the cafeteria in tears. A group of girls laughed after her. She had her bouncy textured hair up in high pigtails, and wore a poofy dress. She was young for her grade, as her father forced her into school two years early. She should have been a seventh grader, but she was a freshman. Peggy saw Eliza and ran to her sister's side, still crying. (I'mma be peggy now lol)

Alexander's heart melted a little bit. "Oh, John..." Alexander whispered.

"I'm fine." he said softly, but he knew that he wasn't fine. 

Peggy ran into the cafeteria in tears. A group of girls laughed after her. She had her bouncy textured hair up in high pigtails, and wore a poofy dress. She was young for her grade, as her father forced her into school two years early. She should have been a seventh grader, but she was a freshman. Peggy saw Eliza and ran to her sister's side, still crying. (I'mma be peggy now lol)

Eliza saw her sister and hugged her tightly. "Peggy? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." he said softly, but he knew that he wasn't fine. 

Eliza saw her sister and hugged her tightly. "Peggy? Are you okay?"

Peggy sobbed hopelessly. "I don't like it here, Eliza, I wanna go back to eighth grade!" She wailed. Alexander narrowed his eyes. Obviously Peggy was close to Eliza, and he was infuriated that anyone dare hurt a friend of Eliza's. 

Peggy sobbed hopelessly. "I don't like it here, Eliza, I wanna go back to eighth grade!" She wailed. Alexander narrowed his eyes. Obviously Peggy was close to Eliza, and he was infuriated that anyone dare hurt a friend of Eliza's. 

Eliza frowned and hugged her little sister gently. "Peggy, talk to me. Shh, you're okay." 

Eliza frowned and hugged her little sister gently. "Peggy, talk to me. Shh, you're okay." 

Peggy sobbed. "They're so mean!" she cried. The girls snickered. "Awww, running to big sissy? wimp!" The girls laughed and Peggy cried harder. Alexander felt his hands ball into fists. 

Peggy sobbed. "They're so mean!" she cried. The girls snickered. "Awww, running to big sissy? wimp!" The girls laughed and Peggy cried harder. Alexander felt his hands ball into fists. 

Eliza glared at the girls. "You bitches get over here and say that to my face." she said, rubbing her sister's back. "Peggy, you could always beg dad to let you change schools."

Lafayette glanced at the girls, contemplating risking suspension. Still, he decided to just stay out of it for now. He could bail everyones asses out later.

Eliza glared at the girls. "You bitches get over here and say that to my face." she said, rubbing her sister's back. "Peggy, you could always beg dad to let you change schools."

Alexander was about to stand up when Angelica returned. "Pegs?" She asked softly, confused about why her sister was crying. "Eliza, what happened to her?"

Alexander was about to stand up when Angelica returned. "Pegs?" She asked softly, confused about why her sister was crying. "Eliza, what happened to her?"

"Some bitches were being mean to her." Eliza said, petting her little sister's head. She adored Peggy more than anything, she really loved her little sister.

"Some bitches were being mean to her." Eliza said, petting her little sister's head. She adored Peggy more than anything, she really loved her little sister.

Angelica narrowed her eyes. "Lafayette, we've got ass to kick." Angelica growled, grabbing Lafayette's elbow and tugging him towards the girls. Peggy sniffled and nuzzled into Eliza's chest. @GayAussie

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelica narrowed her eyes. "Lafayette, we've got ass to kick." Angelica growled, grabbing Lafayette's elbow and tugging him towards the girls. Peggy sniffled and nuzzled into Eliza's chest. 

Eliza held Peggy gently and started humming to her. "It'll be okay Peggy. If they ever try to do anything mean to you I swear they will regret it. You're my baby sister, and you mean the world to me. If someone hurts you they will not get away with it."

Eliza held Peggy gently and started humming to her. "It'll be okay Peggy. If they ever try to do anything mean to you I swear they will regret it. You're my baby sister, and you mean the world to me. If someone hurts you they will not get away with it."

Peggy whimpered and Alexander got an idea. "Let me talk to her," Alexander whispered to Eliza. He'd been bullied badly himself before, and he knew how to get victims to talk.

"Okay." she said softly. "Peggy, this is my boyfriend, Alexander. He's going to talk to you, okay?"

Peggy whined. "Hey, Peggy, it's okay. Everything you say to me is completely confidential. I won't even tell Eliza if you don't want." Alexander said softly. Peggy slowly got up and nodded. Alexander grabbed his notebook, kissed Eliza's temple and walked away to talk with Peggy alone.

Eliza just stood behind Angelica and glared menacingly.

One of the girls started crying and Angelica shouted louder. They ran off and Angelica glared after them. "Don't mess with my sister, whores!" She screamed, before turning around. "Oh, Eliza! Where's Pegs?"

One of the girls started crying and Angelica shouted louder. They ran off and Angelica glared after them. "Don't mess with my sister, whores!" She screamed, before turning around. "Oh, Eliza! Where's Pegs?"

"Alexander wanted to talk to her so they're together." she said softly. She hugged Angelica. "Angelica, are you mad at me?"

"Because you left before and I though it was my fault." she said softly.

"Oh, Eliza," Angelica shook her head. "No, it's not your fault. It's just... John and I have been fighting, and I see how happy Alexander makes you and it's hard for me to see that when my boyfriend is making me so unhappy. It's not your fault. It's John's."

ngelica narrowed her eyes. "Lafayette, we've got ass to kick." Angelica growled, grabbing Lafayette's elbow and tugging him towards the girls.

Lafayette was just kinda watching the scene unfold as Angelica yelled at them, occasionally adding in his own snarky remark as the fight was soon won. He knew Angelicas anger could be a frightening thing to be on the receiving end of.

When he heard the comment about john, Lafayette coughed rather loudly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, Eliza," Angelica shook her head. "No, it's not your fault. It's just... John and I have been fighting, and I see how happy Alexander makes you and it's hard for me to see that when my boyfriend is making me so unhappy. It's not your fault. It's John's."

Eliza frowned and hugged her sister hard. "I'm so sorry Angelica."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back