• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Thomas waved to Angelica, "Hey Angelica. How are you?" He asked with a smile. "Anything happen with you and Burr..?"

"I'm alright. Eliza's being a bit touchy and Peggy is being bullied again, but that's the way things happen. I just keep the card house from falling down." Angelica smiled. "And Burr... he disgusts me." 

"I'm alright. Eliza's being a bit touchy and Peggy is being bullied again, but that's the way things happen. I just keep the card house from falling down." Angelica smiled. "And Burr... he disgusts me." 

Thomas patted her on the shoulder. "Burr always seems to disgust you." Thomas joked, "I'm sorry about your sisters, you want me to help you in anyway?"

Thomas patted her on the shoulder. "Burr always seems to disgust you." Thomas joked, "I'm sorry about your sisters, you want me to help you in anyway?"

Angelica shook her head. "No, Peggy just needs to grow up a bit." Angelica sighed. "Look, I just need to blow off some steam." Angelica mumbled.

"You got a cane? That usually works for me." Thomas said, again trying to lighten up the mood. "Siblings have to suck huh?"

"They don't suck. It's hard. I'm in charge of all of them, and they don't particularly care to grow up at all so I have to deal with all of their problems." Angelica ran a hand through her hair. "Not to mention the shit John Church is pulling on me right now. Why is my life always a house of cards?"

"They don't suck. It's hard. I'm in charge of all of them, and they don't particularly care to grow up at all so I have to deal with all of their problems." Angelica ran a hand through her hair. "Not to mention the shit John Church is pulling on me right now. Why is my life always a house of cards?"

Thomas frowned, "Then why not try to help them as much? If your always there, then they'll just expect you to help them all the way." He suggested, "John Church? Wait.. Who?" Thomas asked confused. 

Thomas frowned, "Then why not try to help them as much? If your always there, then they'll just expect you to help them all the way." He suggested, "John Church? Wait.. Who?" Thomas asked confused. 

"John Church, my boyfriend? He's not in this school." Angelica mumbled. "In any case, if I don't help they'll get hurt."

She shrugged. "I'm not very good. Lets go."

"I'm sure you're great!" Alexander enthused.

"John Church, my boyfriend? He's not in this school." Angelica mumbled. "In any case, if I don't help they'll get hurt."

"I'm sure you're great!" Alexander enthused.

"That makes sense.. What's his deal? Sounds like a bit of an ass." Thomas replied, "Not always.." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back