• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Half Human

Bree shrugged then pulled the bottle back setting it down beside her into her bag. She glanced at him taking a huge chug "Your missing out! But I see what you mean" she muttered then turned to Daryl "I can stay up and keep watch, you guys go to bed" she muttered nodding her head gesturing her hand towards the beds. "I prefer to sleep on the floor anyways" she said. Kian nodded then looked at Holly "let's go then" he said holding a hand out to her then pulled her up taking her into the room. He sighed zipping off his leather jacket and pulling off his shirt revealing his muscular body. "God I'm tired" he yawned then crawled into the bed.

Bree stood up grabbing the other bottle stumbling over to the window staring out into the darkness drinking the delicious beverage she had in her hand standing alone.

@JackSkellington

"Yeah, you haven't seen my bad side and you ddon'twant to either." Sam told bree. Daryl and jewel said thank you to Bree and off to the nearest bedroom with the two beds in it. Sam stayed seated. "I'mnot going rtobed iI'mgoing to stay up with you. After all, you jhave been drinking." He said.

Holly grabbed kians hand as he lead her to the bedroom. He began taking his shirt off and holly looked away quickly. "Yeah I'm tired too." She said turning around since he was in the bed. She began untying her shoes and took them off. She took her hair out of her very messy side ponytail and ran her fingers through it to make her head less tense. She climbed in the bed and gave kian his space on his side. She cleared her throat and stared at the cceiling. "Well goodnight." Holly said wide eyed thinking about earlier still staring above her.

Bree furrowed her eyebrows then walked back tripping over the edge of a rug catching herself on the floor then laughed hardly seeing things differently. She gathered herself to her feet "I'm not drunk, I s-swear" she stuttered out then opened another bottle then looked at Sam. "H-how was your day?" She asked smiling widely "you bastard!" She said then pointing right in his face laughing playfully then plopped back down in the squeaky chair. "You should go to bed" she said closing her eyes placing a hand on her forehead then opened her dark hues once more looking at the blond boy sitting across from her.

Kian led her into the room "Yeah I'm tired too" He heard Holly say. He laid on the bed on his side taking a deep breath feeling his eyes get droopy then closed them he was basically half asleep "goodnight" he smiled.

@JackSkellington

Sam laughed at her as she stumbled around being a drunken fool. "Yeah, sur you aren't drunk. And you know how my day was iIgot mauled and almost died." He shook his head. "Come here." He said grabbed her arm ggently leading her onto the floor. "I think its you who needs to go to bed actually." He laughed at her silly behavior.

Holly felt kian go to sleep and she closed her eyes too, falling asleep. Daryl and jewel had gone to bed along with jack and Ava.

Bree shook her head then stood to her feet " I need to go!!...uhh... I forgot" she muttered running a hand through her wavy dirty blond hair holding on to he side of the wall letting her feet slid on the hard floor doing the splits then fell backwards "owwwie!" She exclaimed then laughed hardly then took her shoes off throwing them against the wall."I don't like to sleep " she muttered folding her arms across her chest like a child. She glanced up at the pretty faced blond hair douchbag that stood in front of her that was actually being nice since he didn't have any alcohol in his system.

Sam went up to her. "Ssshhhhhh!" He held a finger to her lips. Then Breefell back and started laughing really hard. "God dammit! Stop!" He whispered loudly. He grabbed her hand and sat her on the floor. "Please be quiet. You are being very loud, Ineed you to stop." He noticed that she was staring at him. "What!?" He asked with a slight chuckle. "You need to go to bed Bree, please just go to bed you are going to wake the others." He looked her in the eyes seriously.

Bree frowned at what he said then nodded letting out a sigh "whatever I was trying to have fun" she said folding her arms across her chest " But no!" She said in a low tone rolling her eyes sticking her tongue out at him like a child once more. "They can't me then they are people!" She said loudly then sat there staring at him with wide eyes and a blank facial expression painted across her face. She stood to her feet still staring at him then pursed her lips walking over to the window staring out it throwing some of her alcohol into the fire making it boom. "Yes!" She said laughing then began singing a song quietly.

Sam followed her to the window and kept a close eye on her. He looked out a and saw a walker held up against it. "God dammit bBree They heard you!! Now were screwed!" Sam went out side with his dagger and stabbed one of their heads only to see a whole herd coming towards him. He kept stabbing them but had trouble because there was too many. "ShΒ‘t!!!" He whispered loudly even though no one would hear him since he is ooutside.

Holly had trouble sleeping and opened her eyes. She looked over at kian and saw him sleeping heavily. "Aw." She said quietly. She sat up and looked at the window behind her. Outside she saw Samhaving trouble having control over tthe walkers. She quickly got out of bed quietly trying not to wake kian. She rummaged through her bag and found a machete. She tiptoed out of the room and went to help Sam. They slashed the brains in half. Once there were no more left they went back inside. Sam plopped down on the floor breathing heavily.

Holly went back into the room breathing heavily and she was bloody. She made sure kian wasn't awake before she changed her shirt and put on a different one that was less bloody. She crawled back into the bed and stared at the wall unable to sleep.

Bree felt bad then noticed walkers coming in crowds towards them. "I'm sorry" she cried out towards Sam then grabbed her bottle of alcohol putting it in the fire for a quick second to heat it up then threw it out side causing a fire to burst. "Booyah" she said then grabbed her AK- 47 then put a knew round in it and started shooting like a mad woman "son of a b!tch" she smiled when most of then cleared then went back inside with Holly and Sam sitting on the couch hearing Holly go into the other room with Kian.

All the explosions caused Daryl and Jewel to wake up. They were confused as to what was going on. They rushed out of the room to see what was going on. "What the hell happened!?" Daryl asked squinting his eyes at the bright hot explosion. "We gotta get out a here! The fire is goona lead em here!!!" Daryl yelled. Quickly him and jewel woke everyone up and had them pack their stuff and weapons. Little did they know who it was that caused this to happen. If they found out they wouldn't make her leave, but just be disappointed with brees actions.

@The Divergent

Last edited by a moderator:

Kian jolted away from all the commotion realizing that gun shots were heard outside booming trough at out the woods and trees. A spark was followed behind the smell of smoke lingered up into his nose. He sat up rubbing the sleep out of hi dark eyes. He sat up grabbing his shirt pulling it over his muscular body along with his leather jacket that fit him perfectly. "Holly we need to go!" He exclaimed perceiving the shouting from outside and the mouths of Daryl and Jewel. Kian helped Holly out of bed carrying her even through they were away grabbing his bag with his machete inside the bag as well as medicine and things. He ran out the room huddling the dark haired beauty closer to his warm body gazing at the fire outside. Kian saw the others were fighting madly in the bloody massacre. Kian ran out the door into the smoky air coughing seeing figures of the others fighting madly he looked over at his motocycle running over to it throwing one of the walkers away stepping on his skull crushing it into the dry grass then got onto the motorcycle. Kian looked over at the drunk Bree stumbling around like an idiot maybe knowing how this happened. "Where are we heading to? The next city?" He pondered staring his bike on with a cloud of smoke dancing in the air behind the shiny bike making Holly's hands clasp onto him tightly "Are you okay?" Kian asked pulling his bike out running over a super human hearing the guts cracking under his tires.

@JackSkellington​

Holly was already up and scrambling around the room where her things were scattered. She grabbed everything she needed and stuffed it in her bag seeing kian get his clothes on and getting his stuff as well. Explosions boomed making the jhouse shake and walker leaned against the windows and banged on the doors. Smoke rose atop the roof and swirled around as ash fell. Everyone was scurrying to leave as they grabbed their stuff and took off. Holly heard kian shouting and turned to face him. "I know, I just heard Daryl say that we need to go as far as the next city." Holly said as he gripped his hands on her firmly. Holly went with him outside of the walker minefield with super human destroying all in their path. Holly followed him to his bike and got on behind him and holding him tightly. "Yeah, we need to go to the next city. And yeah I am alright. What about you? Can you see okay through all of this smoke?" Holly asked as the motorcycle hummed and they started picking up a little speed.

Kian fixated his eyes on the bloody road in front of them leaving a trail of creamy blood leaving the bikes tires as he speeded his bike up more down the empty road seeing that everyone had fled near the city which was about 30 minutes away. "Yeah I'm fine, it's kind of hard to see but at least I can see well enough to drive this boy" he laughed then made the bike drive way faster with the fog swirling around them. "I'm just glad that everyone else is okay and well see them later tonight" he smiled widely with his adorable smile. He saw building start appear off in the distance it was a big city don't know the name though. "Were almost there the others will catch up soon I swear".

@JackSkellington

The fields were bare and dry as walkers scattered about them. The bike hummed as it sped up faster as the city appeared in plain view. Holly held onto kian as the wing hit her face and she leaned her head to the side to keep it away from her face. Her head was against his back and she looked across the road seeing all of the broken down cars. The city was dark and empty as they were getting closer to entering it. She looked back and saw they others way in the distance. The little house where they were once at was gone from her sight along with all of the ruckas that came with it. "Good thing you're okay. And the others are fine I'm sure too. The city will have a place for all of us to stay." She said looking around. The others were catching up with a bloody massacre written all over them after they slashed those monster limb from limb. They saw the city and then ran to catch up with kian and holly.

Kian smiled as Holly lasted her head on his back to block the wind from hitting her face. "The super humans will take forever to find up" he said simply driving up the road Pasolini cars seeing the others trailing off in the distance following the car seeing the sun rising off in the horizon with a hint of orange spreading across the thick mountains the ones that they will soon pass through. "Are you comfortable?" He asked curiously as he drove up to trail leading towards a neighborhood that was empty nothing but a couple of walker and super humans but the shot of their guns they dropped to the ground dead. He leaned up to a house that was large along with a garage windows were broken but they could board it up to keep them safe "does this house work?" Kian asked Holly hearing footsteps coming near them turning his gaze seeing Daryl and Jewel along with Ava, Jack, Sam, also the one who caused this to happen Bree.

@JackSkellington

"Yeah they won't be able to find us just yet. They are just some dumb zombies with awesome powers." Holly added. Holly watched the sun peek up from the mountains and spread its light around. She perked her head up from his back thinking that he was annoyed by her head being there. "Sorry if my head was bothering you." She told kian. Holly watched as the zombies dropped to the ground in an instant from the bullets. "Yeah, this house works just fine. It isn't up to me anyway its up to them." Holly laughed getting off of the bike and gestured towards the tired angry mob coming from chaos. Daryl looked at all of them with a steamed look. "Whoever did that mess out there I don't ever want it to happen again or else I will find who it was. And you ddon't want me to find who it was so don't let it happen again." Daryl said angrily but luckily giving them a second chance.

((Sorry I took so long))

@The Divergent

Kian laughed pulling his motorcycle into the shed then stepping off helping Holly off as well grabbing her hands with his warm ones then smiled "oh you weren't annoying me at all, it was cute" he said chuckling a bit then led her out of the shed then pulled the shed door down latching it with a thick string that was like a rope. "This house is pretty awesome I bet it has comfortable beds!" He exclaimed excitedly then stepped out seeing Daryl was angry. "Sh!t" he muttered quietly. Bree sighed then rubbed her face "I'm sorry it was my fault I guess I should leave" she said nodding her head at the others grabbing her back pack putting it on herself.

@JackSkellington

"Oh, that's good." She said blushing and then felt her face get hotter by his chuckling. "Yeah its a nice house. Are you obsessed with beds or something?" She asked laughing. "You were the first one to find a bed in the last house too." She laughed shaking her head then followed her gaze towards kians where more commotion was happening. Sam grabbed Bree's hand and started walking towards the front door. "No one is leaving, he is giving you a second chance and you should take it. What you did was a mistake so don't be so sensitive." He opened the unlocked door as he let go of her hand and saw walkers Inside. He got out his dagger then began slaipshing them. Once they didn't move anymore he threw the bodies outside and checked all the rooms to see that there were no more to get rid of.

Kian shrugged then pinched her cheeks playfully then laughed hardly at her funny comment "your funny" he said. Kian reached into his bag slinging it in front of him scavenging for her his machete then pulled it out with a tug at the black handle the sharp blade was connected to. "I honestly don't know Sam" she said as he grabbed her hand taking her inside then let go letting out a sigh. Kian followed as well with Holly behind him "god this place is nice" he said gazing all around in amazement. "Cleaner than most as well" Kian traveled up the stairs into a long hallway full of bedroom at least three and there were more in the basement. "We get to have a room to ourselves!" He exclaimed excitedly then went to the one all the way at then of the hall opening the door then sprang himself out on the comfy bed letting out a deep sigh in relief. Bree looked around then rubbed her face in frustration "god I'm a drunk dumb f**k".

@JackSkellington

(Okay Bruh)

"Thankyou,." Holly said as she watched him pull his machete out and then she followed him into the house along with the others. "You are going to be fine Bree. Daryl is calming down its going to be okay. Now go pick a room there is one for each of us." He said then showed a half smile. Holly looked around at the walls and ceiling and in the clean rooms. "This house is pretty cool." She said nodding her head. Holly raced to get a room with video game consoles and video games. "Yes! She said as she threw her stuff down and laid on the bed smiling and staring at the ceiling. "Stop beating yourself up." Sam said shaking his head and chuckling a bit.

Bree nodded her head "okay..." She trailed off standing to her feet "in gonna go downstairs" she said to Sam giving him a half depressed smile not showing her teeth. She headed down the stairs and into a bedroom which there sat a bed and sat on the ledge placing her bag beside her looking at the open door letting out a sigh leaning back then groaned standing to her feet then shutting the door and went to the bd again staring up at the ceiling. Kian sat up in the bed smiling widely then lurked out his room seeing Sam then chuckled walking I to the kitchen looking through the cupboards finding a can of chili which brought a smile to his face.

@JackSkellington

"Alright." Sam said starting to get a craving for alcohol.

Daryl came down the stairs and heard a door slam. He saw that it was Bree who looked very angry. He went up to the door and knocked on it. He started talking to her through the closed door that wasn't open. "Bree, just to let you know, none of us are mad at ya. I know it was you who did it but its okay because we all do stupid things sometimes." He chuckled. "Well, goodnight." He said and then walked back upstairs to where kian was. "Is that chili?" Daryl asked. "We can make chili for dinner tonight since I found like three more cans." Jewel said as she walked up looking through the cupboards.

Bree sat up listening to Daryl's voice from the other side of the door then sighed. She shook her head " you can cure stupidity" she mumbled under her breath then laid back grabbing a bottle of hard rum from her back popping the top off with her knife. Bree held the liquid to her mouth taking a huge chug of it feeling the burn in her throat that she missed most of time. Kian looked at Daryl who had came into the kitchen as he opened the can "just put it all Ina bowl " Kian added placing a dusted bowl from the cupboard "we can hear it up with some fire" he tapped the bowl which was made of ceramic which you could heat it up using fire. "I can serve" Kian offered.

@JackSkellington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back